saloon expansion

DeletedUser

the only problem is that say i get to level 5 saloon and im only level 22 ii cant use it until im level 50 see my point.

Red Falcon

Correction, you can't use it until you're level 41, because it would go like this:

Level 1 Saloon features level 1 to 10 quests.
Level 2 Saloon features level 11 to 20 quests.
Level 3 Saloon features level 21 to 30 quests.
Level 4 Saloon features level 31 to 40 quests.
Level 5 Saloon features level 41 to 50 quests.

DeletedUser

ok 41 but still a long way of whilst with mine it would always have quests to do which people want

Red Falcon

Okay, but there wouldn't be just one quest per added level of the saloon. There would be like 10 quests for each new level the saloon gains. That's why I made my chart that way.

Diggo11

I think this idea could actually turn out alright :)

Although I'm not going to be happy if I get all my open quests chopped when its implemented :mad:

Also it'd be pretty frustrating if they made secret quests around it. For example "Smuggle Weapons. Requirements: Shotgun equiped, black clothing equiped, only from level 3 saloon."

DeletedUser

what so nothing complicated ok i would think maybe something though like certain numbers of skills trigger quests

such as when you have 30 trading. i see you are turning into quite the trader there i may need help from someone like you someone has stolen my gemstone necklace can you get it back

DeletedUser

i want ones that say give you lots of decisions and with those say certain people turn up

so which one will it be with each level it works like red falcons

or like mine different people come in with each level

anyone at all

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dont really know for sure.

This is a good idea if its purely to get quests.

But theres always that downside to nontowners and the people who donate to the town treasury :dry:

Other than that, thumbs up

DeletedUser

I dont really know for sure.

This is a good idea if its purely to get quests.

But theres always that downside to nontowners and the people who donate to the town treasury :dry:

Other than that, thumbs up

if its a simple case of paying $10 the i think it is fine if you are getting more for completing it

DeletedUser

i think it should be such as something like youd have to pay $100 if your not a member of that town to get full acess to the saloon, because it would make sence for it to cost the towns members to pay more money to have it built and have wanderers using it for $10.

DeletedUser

so like beoming a memeber of a golf course,

perhaps you get 2 options a one off fee and a fee where you pay each tine you wish to use it

DeletedUser

yah, sort of like that, the idea seems sorta scratchy atm though, and its kinda hard to determine atm what would happen. Also, I wanted to ask this, i didn't quite understand what you were talking about with the bar fights lol? how do you think that would work?

DeletedUser

i really need to edit my first post but that is something i have forgotten about let me try and rem.

right now though i think the focus is on the wuests though more than the bar fights

DeletedUser

yah, it seems like a good idea to me, if there was a vote, itd have mine. :)