Rogue river RPG

DeletedUser

(lol:laugh:)
"uhh greg.......I don't remember this place" >.<

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5046

"thanks? what is tat?" she asked to te man she helped. . .then heard another rustling and run away with aiyana. . .

DeletedUser

"What on earth do you mean? You a guide or not? oh man..."
Greg responded.

DeletedUser

"hey, I know the forest well, but this place is new, lets go this way"

DeletedUser

*sees large tree*"oh now i now, a river and my home is over these bushes"

DeletedUser

*they reach over the bushes and see a nice river go by and in the tree next to it has a nice house*"Home Sweet Home.So is this the river you lookin for, and if your hungry or somethin we can eta in my house."

DeletedUser5046

*climb up on te tree. . .*

*look at a weird looking cage (hier's house)*

amazed and curious she looked at te place to see if there is anyone near them. . .she saw two man. . .she hid herself in te tree and watch te two. . *aiyana...where are you T_T*

DeletedUser

*hier heared rustlin and looked back where angel was but saw nothin*
"k, heres the "elevator" to get up."*hier and Greg steped on it and hier pulled a roupe and they whent up to the house and they walked in and it was nice.*"got alot of food so help yourself, and if ye want water,I set up a "pumpin" staton that makes the water from the river fesh."

DeletedUser

"hey Greg, look at this bow I made, launch an arrow at the bushes down there."*greg launches the arrow and it strucks angel in the foot*

DeletedUser5046

*hey...*

*looks at her feet...saw te arrow a couple of inches away from her feet*

"danger" she thought to herself..

DeletedUser

(hehe,lol)
"Nice greg, i'll get us some meat."*walks to "fridge" and pulls out a nice chunck of meat.*"here ya go, and i'll get us water."*goes down "elevator" and is getting some water.*

DeletedUser5046

*noticed te 'elevator' moving and hides on te big tree*

*jump up on te tree and look at te place....*