Rogue river RPG

DeletedUser

[go .... yourself i gonna hell out of this thread for 10 hours going to sleep guys bye]

DeletedUser

[???,dude you need sleep i've seen this happen in another game my freind just started goin crazy and swaering for no reason and yelled at creators of game for no reason cause he missed ALOT of sleep,just go to BED]

DeletedUser

[don't worry I will have it all figured out and times for everyone to get there]

DeletedUser

i'll figure out,but I need to wait or elmyr's reply and blah(GO TO SLEEP)

DeletedUser

[Is it possible that we could stick to the story (and timeline) and keep the fights for the Big Fight thread?? =)]

"Alexandria," Aiyana breathed, "I think it's a man." The two girls looked at each other with an expression of panic.
"Help me!" bk said again.
"He looks wounded," said Aiyana, "do you think our healing powers will work on men?"

DeletedUser3717

[Is it possible that we could stick to the story (and timeline) and keep the fights for the Big Fight thread?? =)]

"Alexandria," Aiyana breathed, "I think it's a man." The two girls looked at each other with an expression of panic.
"He looks wounded," said Aiyana, "do you think our healing powers will work on men?"

Which you should also stay in the timeline off, Big thread fight is also in the western times and also and rp story not just a chill and kill zone.

DeletedUser

[i am Sharpe in story]
Sharpe:help me ??:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

"what was that...was that a groan...maybe dead animal, pull out your gun and lets go this way"

DeletedUser

[you are miles away from me]
"help me"(will these amazonian help me or just stand there)

DeletedUser5046

[[i think i have to make tis one alive again^^]]

*scared on te man*