Rogue river RPG

DeletedUser

*suddenly a man come in front of them in a very bad condition that was Sharpe*
"Help me"

DeletedUser5046

*takes out her crystal dagger....(as blue as te sky)*

"huh?! what is it? what kind of animal is that? ..aiyana" alexandria rushed to aiyana as she saw a man crawling in front of her. . .

DeletedUser5046

[[[cmon!!! im an amazon...so i dunno what kind of animals are men. . .ok? its kinda new for te girl :p]]

*still staring at te man not knowing what to do but hold her dagger*

DeletedUser

[what,you ruine story by sayin you going to Japan.I pretty much whant everyone dead but you most cause your a big threat as it's hard to kill you and maybe others]
*hopes through tree to tree in forest and finaly finds tree-house home,and relaxes*

DeletedUser

[hier you should leave this thread and if you are not leaving,i never meet you in this story and i never see you ok]

DeletedUser

[what girl and what knife and where you come from and where is my dinner oh sorry]

DeletedUser

[well the girls are in the woods,greg I guesss just cam and tries to defend you while the girls stare at you]

DeletedUser

*The amazon girl was holding a knife...or am i terrible wrong...and I was still around*

DeletedUser

[greg is miles away from girls only i am there and hier you are with search party of greg and sharpe is not sent by anyone its just and lost and injured person now start the story]

DeletedUser

[ok]
*me and greg are walking through the forest hoping to find somebody*

DeletedUser

"well I lived close to a river,that culd be it,theres a couple of rivers in this forest,follow me"

DeletedUser

"Sometimes I wonder what would've happened if i just made a run for it...alright. Lead the way."