Roadmap 2011 Feedback

DeletedUser

hmm... well keeping a neutral view:
- I guess it'd keep people working
- Also, it'd turn towns into ghost ones in terms of logic?

DeletedUser

Bring back the town camping. I miss dueling that way. I like the new profile avatars. There are many great things about the updates. I just miss the old dueling.

DeletedUser13388

I miss the old duel reports, when you could open the report directly on flash, not like now in html only.Now the pleasure of the duels is ruined.

DeletedUser16008

I miss the old duel reports, when you could open the report directly on flash, not like now in html only.Now the pleasure of the duels is ruined.

You can change to flash, i think its better this way... i was forever jumping for the speaker contols when it went into flash automatically ... the noise was unwelcome and disruptive on flash opening priority HTML opening is better you can still view in flash of you wish and as you already know the outcome when you see the report in your inbox, its not exactly exciting anymore anyway.

DeletedUser9470

You can change to flash, i think its better this way... i was forever jumping for the speaker contols when it went into flash automatically ... the noise was unwelcome and disruptive on flash opening priority HTML opening is better you can still view in flash of you wish and as you already know the outcome when you see the report in your inbox, its not exactly exciting anymore anyway.

there has always been a little sound button next to the play and stop buttons...
hit that and never get a sound from reports...
:)

DeletedUser13388

You cant change it since the new update came.Before we could choose how to open the report - directly on flash or in HTML.Now the only option is the HTML ...