Rise of the Sentinels

• Thread starter DeletedUser28032
  • Start date

Deleted User - 819397

The elderly man motioned for the villagers to stand down, then turned back to the companions. "Come with me," he answered Galen. He led them to a small inn and explained the happenings to the owner, who was plainly nervous about the band of rough-people staying the night. The elderly man turned to the companions at the conclusion of their hushed conference. "You are welcome to stay here, provided you pay like any other folk would. However, I must ask that you do not leave the inn. This is as much for your safety as ours. The innkeeper has promised to ensure your safety from the townsfolk here, but outside these walls no one can guarantee your surviving the night. You've caused quite a stir by coming here." He began to walk towards the door. "Oh, yes. The messenger we sent should be back in a couple of hours. I'll send him to speak with you." With that, he left.

(sorry it took so long to get up. Been kinda busy lately)

DeletedUser

Galen nodded, he put his last few coins down on the counter.
"Up there, first on the right." the innkeeper said, scooping up the coins and pointing upstairs.
Galen nodded again and trudged up the stairs and opened the door into their room, inside were a few straw mattresses.
Galen sat down on the nearest bed, took off his mouthguard, knapsack and sword and placed them next to the bed, he kept his knives sheathed on his thighs though, just to be safe.
he leant back on the mattress and closed his weary eyes.