P&P Red Light District and there dirty tricks

DeletedUser

Well we got told off for teasing HK, so it seems that the topic of this thread which we have to stick to is ridiculing gaffey

DeletedUser

Well strangely enough, he is not even in his town anymore and removed his town founder hat. I think that real life commitments took him out of the game, otherwise he would probably still be trying to hold on to his position as the leader of SS.

DeletedUser

These forums are a bit overprotective at times... Den it was all in good fun and is actually on topic - a slight tangent but it stemmed from the topic.

DeletedUser

These forums are a bit overprotective at times... Den it was all in good fun and is actually on topic - a slight tangent but it stemmed from the topic.
That is why no one got a warning and no posts were deleted. :p

DeletedUser

Well strangely enough, he is not even in his town anymore and removed his town founder hat. I think that real life commitments took him out of the game, otherwise he would probably still be trying to hold on to his position as the leader of SS.

Please don't cover up for him, I think it was the same thing it was with SK - disappearance due to embarrassment at stepping down. He's still a hat on W7 as a matter of fact so it'd appear he really is doing the EXACT same thing as SK (same world lol SK was spotted on lol).

DeletedUser

That is why no one got a warning and no posts were deleted. :p
Don't make us pluck those wings off your pixies.......

So, what exactly is the proper topic here? People sending others recruitment letters?

DeletedUser

Actually I don't see much purpose in it anymore. Unless someone has a reason to keep this open I think this thread has run its course.

DeletedUser16008

Gaffey has joined my group.

Whatever has gone before is in the past, he is now a member just like any other.

Everyone deserves a new start and Gaffey is no different. And for the record he came to me, which in my opinion took A LOT of guts.

I consider the matter closed.

DeletedUser

I would have to say, thats some doggone effective recruiting their Victor.

Ever sold ice to Eskimos? Cause that you got there is talent.:laugh:

DeletedUser

How to sell salt to slugs 101: By victor. LOL ice to eskimos haha

DeletedUser

These guys arent that great, theyre just active and organized a little better than most towns. That and Vic had a decent idea of putting together about 40 people that average around Lv 35 with a dueling level usually 10 levels higher. Nice job with your army. Did I mention I just went there as a level 24 (dueling 34) and stayed all.....friggin....day.... fighting your 1%ers. I believe I went 12 and 1 if you keep scores, although Im sure its in your Town Forum by now. I also very much appreciate the $600. You guys are alright in my book!

<3 Love <3

Crewchief.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16008

No marcothy but I did sell sand to some Arabs once :D

Your always welcome Crew no one said we were unbeatable. But then again picking the easy targets isn't difficult either is it ? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll take the cheap shot on the nose for the easy target. Being thats where I got the majority of the money. Then again your town members do exactly the same so Im not sure who you're insulting. Buff also was in working clothes so that might of been a bit shady as well. I see he's changed now thats good.
Besides those two they may not of been in their best dueling clothes, but they werent running around naked and unarmed trying to sell snow cones and lemonade either, and considering the level differences and the great amount of exp I got there Im happy. Heck, why are we even talking here still though, I'm sure you've got boys on your fancy horses racing to beat me back down there as we speak. I sure hope we can still exchange gifts at christmas though.