P&P Red Light District and there dirty tricks

DeletedUser16008

I never intended the letter to be posted on this forum it was from me to certain members and private but I stand by my words. Not because I dislike Mr G, indeed I'm sure he's a decent guy, but not in certain roles from what I've seen.

I am entitled like everyone to my opinion and see nothing wrong with speaking my mind. And yes MM I included some references which not only you but others have stated to me recently.

While I'm on the subject of the SS Leadership I am curious that since Silverado Kid quit W9 why there was no gradual handover ? As SK is active on W7 ( she was in A fort I was defending 2 days ago ) you'd think there would be a little more help and support in handing over the reigns ??

DeletedUser

The disappearance of SK seemed random.

He went from actively taking shots at Middleton via the recruitment forums primarily to completely silent.

Many people reported SK's lack of telegram reading to me 2-3 weeks before he left SSC. The reports were from people in his Federation that were looking to join our township, as well as from people outside his township that were trying to communicate with him on diplomatic/shopping issues.

Then *poof* one day SK is untowned and for at least another 2 weeks it seemed the SSF was lacking even an inactive figurehead, let alone a new leader.

Then came the first fellow looking for peace for the Federation (and specifically his town) claiming he was the new SSF leader, I reminded him that he couldn't just crown himself king like that.

Then came Gaffey who was (if I recall correctly) appointed by SK and approved of by everyone else, even though it seems from the forums that no one truly approves or knows what happened.

If SK is still active on W7 then I guess it'd come down to the fact that he just couldn't handle the what he'd gotten himself into, so instead of just stepping down he fled entirely to avoid having to answer for his actions.

I honestly thought he'd quit all together because of real life until your post...

DeletedUser16008

Daija Thats what I thought until she popped up in the W7 fort :blink: At least until it started then *poof* She disappeared again. ( it was oversubscribed )

Well I'll just have to send a mail asking the question then won't I :D

DeletedUser

felt i needed to post

i dont think i ever posted before but there is need to i feel

Having been a recipient of one of V K,s "recruitment letters" formerly of the Silver Snake Rapids
I thought i should Add that its not just one letter, there was an active communication twixt me and Viktor, there is a very active atmosphere alround and i,m not the only recent addition to comment that its so much more fun to see that forum light and the mail blinking
The SS place was becoming a dedzone i,m afraid, so i went where the activity was
Turned out to be a good move
plus i love the face palm pic!!
lol:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

Hey all,
Vic, I still think its a decent letter. Gaff, perhaps, like the president your choice of words was not the best, but you sure as heck have the right to defend or try to keep your members as anyone else does to try and recruit them away.

I have been in SSF, as has my family, including my wife, captain charisma, and my best friend Obo teh builder (and his drive-by builders) and his wife cartgirl. We ahve worked, shopped and help build in SSF and several other smaller empires, we have fought (quite a bit) in middleton, and have some very decent freindships in SSF and middleton still. Certainly respect there. And we have also had quite a few long conversation with SK as well. It was, in fact unfortunate SK had to go, but the clash of RL and gaming is fewquently a real <expletive deleted>. While I ahve my personal (sorry now public) reservations on G's "empire leading" skills, enough of teh SSF is willing to try him out to satisfy all teh people that matter I guess. Heck, Daija certainly knows about masses of people questioning leadership skills, and has proven capable of carrying on.

All that being said, adn my head hurting from thinking, hope we (vic that is) keeps up the recruitment campaign, and we will build more towns to hold them if need be!!

And no, I am nobody of consequence, just a fan of many of you, opponent of some of you, and full time Husband to my wife.

DeletedUser10480

I get tired of reading all of this female style long winded crap. I'm coming to kill every last SS member I can still find in existence. Blah blah blah blah blah...bunch of long winded nonsense.

I don't have time for talk. I'm too busy plotting to [hug each and every one of you].

There is nothing that anybody can do to ever repair the damage to the reputation of SilverSnake. They've been deleted, banned , beaten, caught, 'reasoned' with, and shot.

In the interest of making the world black and white for a damn change I want this clear. We're killing you punks left and right wherever we find you.

Got it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16008

And you are who exactly I have never even been to your garage ? :D

Ho hum another guy who thinks he's something special. Some people have such a short fuse. You explain a point and the response is swearing and abuse, the next thing its on the public forum... :nowink:

Sorry but I don't even know you but it's easy to see you have an attitude problem there. Obviously playing big bully boy Brother is your thing.

I recommend a holiday and a few early nights. If you wish a war then so be it. Just don't go crying to your Allies unless of course you feel it's absolutely necessary.

DeletedUser

Handle with care and its dirty anyways! :)

He even declined my PINK footpolish after I explained him that it wasn`t me or my mates that attacked Craggy Fort! ( He demanded a footmassage for that??? ) :D
Its his beef jerky that boosted his brain! I always told that so much hormons and genetic food wouldn`t turn out for good... ;)

DeletedUser16008

Ooops did someone say something rude ? :nowink:

Hope he doesn't continue to do that to me in game, my delicate ears are very sensitive and I don't like swearing around my kids. Bad bad boy !

It just occurred to me that I do believe Mr DL thinks we are SSF by his reply....... Does nobody get an education and learn to read these days ??

DeletedUser

well education is highly overrated these days anyway vic.

Venus, I sure hope we get back to fighting with you again sometime, as i can't have my wife getting to know you, she already has a black and pink Viper and I am not sure my reality can handle 2 of you in this world. On the upside for me, she is selling it, on the down side she plans to get something Italian and expensive to replace it.....nad paint it in equally rude colors.

DeletedUser

Let me sum up this thread....

GAFFEY
"OMG! Middleton is sending recruitment letters!"
imgres
Training%20pg%20crying1.jpg

Rest of Forum
"It's not Middleton genius!"
images

Proceeded by more...

images

DeletedUser

Hahaha I just laughed so hard that I think ROFLCOPTER may actually be applicable here LOL :D :D

DeletedUser

It almost makes you wonder why gaffey stepped down when he had this much support from the forums!

DeletedUser

Let me sum up this thread....

GAFFEY
"OMG! Middleton is sending recruitment letters!"

Rest of Forum
"It's not Middleton genius!"

Proceeded by more...

I absolutely hate you right now. I broke my computer chair leaning back laughing. :dry:

(Removed the pictures from quote to prevent mass posting such a big message)

EDIT: I'm not kidding either...
chairn.jpg