read my lips; NO F A M I L Y T O W N S

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Armed Ninja

The only technique I'm using to advance our building, is an obvious one not learned in Alpha. I'm surprised no one has figured it out.

Sounds interesting...
Seeing as i dont even know how to build stuff yet (lol) i would have no idea but a guess would be having everyone build and sleep regular intervals?

DeletedUser

I have to support Ice on this one, he is making some strong points.

*gets out flame shield*

DeletedUser

*gets out flame shield*

Rather than simply saying you support him it would be wise to point out said strong points. Otherwise you make yourself look like a sheep... People don't like sheep. :)

DeletedUser

*gets out flame shield*

either way i'm gonna suck up to the OT mod

xD

but either way we don't want Family Towns

that sounds lame though

how about counties?

or something like that?

DeletedUser

Rather than simply saying you support him it would be wise to point out said strong points. Otherwise you make yourself look like a sheep... People don't like sheep. :)

he's sucking up

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.

DeletedUser

he's sucking up

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.
I am confused by what you are trying to say in this?

I understand the suck up bit... :rolleyes:

What was the need for the 30 seconds between posts thing? ...

DeletedUser

families may not happen then but there will still be very close allies

DeletedUser

either way i'm gonna suck up to the OT mod

xD

but either way we don't want Family Towns

that sounds lame though

how about counties?

or something like that?

But theres no proof that "family towns" are bad. Nobody really knows anything about this game, unless you have played the german server. People hear the word family, and begin panicking.

To people, saying no family towns isn't going to make a difference. People will try it anyways, and some will inevitibly succeed, and a good chunk will fail. Making a thread saying no family towns isn't really going to make a difference.

One Armed Ninja

Making a thread saying no family towns isn't really going to make a difference.

Well seeing as less than a tenth of the people who play read and/or post here i suppose you have a point there, but HT might be able to make a difference with his outlawyness.

DeletedUser

Can i just ask all tribalwars.net players one thing, Tribalwar.coms main game was on world 1, Did tribalwar.com ever become based upon a family tribe thing? Or was only certain people actually allowed to join, For example members of tribalwar.com?

DeletedUser

But theres no proof that "family towns" are bad. Nobody really knows anything about this game, unless you have played the german server. People hear the word family, and begin panicking.

To people, saying no family towns isn't going to make a difference. People will try it anyways, and some will inevitibly succeed, and a good chunk will fail. Making a thread saying no family towns isn't really going to make a difference.

So tell me how having 250 people against 50 is fair?

thats what gonna happen you know that

and since dueling lowers your hp getting 5 people ganging up on your is a lot worse than in TW.

personally i'm not gonna let TW go the same road as TW at least on the worlds i'll play(WTF why do they have the same initials)

DeletedUser

What you mean like all those following Hightower ?

DeletedUser

Can i just ask all tribalwars.net players one thing, Tribalwar.coms main game was on world 1, Did tribalwar.com ever become based upon a family tribe thing? Or was only certain people actually allowed to join, For example members of tribalwar.com?

Wasn't the rule you had to be a member of tribalwars.com for over two years or something?

Families work if done correctly in TW, but we still don't know how they will play out in teh west.

DeletedUser

So tell me how having 250 people against 50 is fair?

thats what gonna happen you know that

and since dueling lowers your hp getting 5 people ganging up on your is a lot worse than in TW.

personally i'm not gonna let TW go the same road as TW at least on the worlds i'll play(WTF why do they have the same initials)

Im not necessarily saying they are fair or not. I am simply saying that they CAN work. People are going to try it, just watch. Some will work out, some won't.

DeletedUser

Tribalwar I think let really any join that worked for Tribal War. they only had to be a family tribe because when they joined the admins placed a tribe limit

Status
Not open for further replies.