read my lips; NO F A M I L Y T O W N S

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I intend to oppose the new family towns in the west, I don't want them destroying this game too.

They have positioned themselves so far away from the rest of us, to encourage us to leave them to their simcity ways, here is their plan:

1. Found towns far away from the competition.
2. Found lots of towns, and recruit like crazy, using the discardable recruits to fund their expansion.
3. Fight duels between themselves to boost their levels up. One guy drops his equipment, while the rest of them attack him.

Its basically the same tactics as used in other games, milk the noobs that accept invites, and discard their carcasses.

If your a Mayor of another town, and wish to oppose this scourge, mail me in game.

DeletedUser

LMAO!There must have been Aten come over to create FAMILY TOWNS!!lol!!!

DeletedUser

What would qualify as a family town here? Towns under the same name(s) and leaders or towns who are allied?

DeletedUser

Smurf Laws:

Commandment #15:

Those found in/founding Family Towns WILL DIE, ALL WILL DIE, NONE WILL SURVIVE.

SMURFS RULE!

i despise this, ruins games.

DeletedUser

I agree and If needed i can found a town right beside there to be used as a home base in the attack.

DeletedUser350

I agree, those 2 Creek towns are looking a little fishy :)

And how do you know the plans of those towns out there? You are assuming SO MUCH to make such a drastic request to a game. I hope the game has a way of tracking #3 because that is just sad. It's like cheating in an online browser game, just sad, play to have fun now :)

DeletedUser

WAAT?! They got families here too??? OMG thats messed up. Lol they're gona take over

The Iceman

I intend to oppose the new family towns in the west, I don't want them destroying this game too.

They have positioned themselves so far away from the rest of us, to encourage us to leave them to their simcity ways, here is their plan:

1. Found towns far away from the competition.
2. Found lots of towns, and recruit like crazy, using the discardable recruits to fund their expansion.
3. Fight duels between themselves to boost their levels up. One guy drops his equipment, while the rest of them attack him.

Its basically the same tactics as used in other games, milk the noobs that accept invites, and discard their carcasses.

If your a Mayor of another town, and wish to oppose this scourge, mail me in game.

You sure have jumped to a lot of conclusions from a simple Town name, Hightower
What's up!
Are you afraid of a bit of competition
I think that you forgot to mention that all the Admins and Mods in your two villages, have formed a family
You also forgot to mention that you guys have had quite a while to beta test this game, to figure out all the intricacies of it, giving you an unfair advantage
Add your free Premium to that and I think it's the members that should be complaining, not you mate

DeletedUser

If I had it my way there wouldn't even be little gay towns, just run around the west blowing the crap out of each other

DeletedUser

What's up!
I think that you forgot to mention that all the Admins and Mods in your two villages, have formed a family
You also forgot to mention that you guys have had quite a while to beta test this game, to figure out all the intricacies of it, giving you an unfair advantage
Add your free Premium to that and I think it's the members that should be complaining, not you mate

Why do you think the finger is pointed at you? I think you are the one jumping to a conclusion. Guilty conscience much? :)

The Iceman

Why do you think the finger is pointed at you? I think you are the one jumping to a conclusion. Guilty conscience much? :)

I didn't make this thread, so how can I possibly be jumping to conclusions
Stop paraphrasing my remarks to get attention wackeebill :)

DeletedUser

What's up!

Iceman its just messed up. If we let you get a foothold, a month from now we will have this:

The Iceman said:
I the Supreme Mayor of the mighty Third Reich declare war on <insert non-family town>, for the attack on one of our players. All the 90 towns at my disposal are here by ordered to attack <insert non-family town>. I have spoken.

After that every noob on the board will attempt to join the Third Reich, and we are back in family tribe hell. Then the game turns from actually having fun, to simcitying, and recruiting noobs to make more family towns.

No thanks I'll pass. I prefer to play this game, not invent a new simcity game I can play inside of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.