read my lips; NO F A M I L Y T O W N S

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Vote Hightower for president! :rolleyes:

Vote Iceman for conspiracy theorist of the year! :eek:

:) Seriously though. Family Towns would kill this game... I vote that we eat any and all family towns...

As for Iceman and his conspiracy theories... Who else do you think should have Beta'd this game? ... Its only fair after all they have done for the Tribal Wars community that they get a chance to take a first look at the games they help to create and preserve. Get over yourself... Its not like they have cheat codes, they just had a few days more than we all did. A few weeks down the line none of that will matter. Cry less and go learn for yourself.

(BTW... Whatcha think of my sig? :O Its hawt right? :D)

The Iceman

Iceman its just messed up. If we let you get a foothold, a month from now we will have this:

After that every noob on the board will attempt to join the Third Reich, and we are back in family tribe hell. Then the game turns from actually having fun, to simcitying, and recruiting noobs to make more family towns.

No thanks I'll pass. I prefer to play this game, not invent a new simcity game I can play inside of it.

I find your paranoia over a browser based game to be totally hilarious
Everything you have said is pure speculation
Come back with some proof of my intentions and please try to lighten up, before you have a heart attack
You are taking this game way too seriously :)

One Armed Ninja

Actually he is trying to keep it fun for EVERYONE to play not just a bunch of pumped up pompous idiots
And someone has to be serious around here, it may be a game but if you're spending ages on it you would want it to remain fun rather than just a waste of you time

DeletedUser

HT

consider this a continuation of my W13 stand against the family tribes(forget what it was called >.<)

I am with you

I am also a loner right now so meh xD

DeletedUser

Come back with some proof of my intentions and please try to lighten up, before you have a heart attack

If I'm wrong, then explain the two towns created with the same name/theme far away from the others?

No one is buying it Iceman, you ranted about TW owning the forum, you named the towns in the same vein, you founded them in the same area.

I call family town, and thats what it is. No one is believing the story.

Your lessons will begin soon enough.

One Armed Ninja

HT

consider this a continuation of my W13 stand against the family tribes(forget what it was called >.<)

I am with you

I am also a loner right now so meh xD

I am with and against you HT :p
Thats the way the game is if you cant join them attempt to (at least) beat them

DeletedUser

You sure have jumped to a lot of conclusions from a simple Town name, Hightower
What's up!
Are you afraid of a bit of competition
I think that you forgot to mention that all the Admins and Mods in your two villages, have formed a family
You also forgot to mention that you guys have had quite a while to beta test this game, to figure out all the intricacies of it, giving you an unfair advantage
Add your free Premium to that and I think it's the members that should be complaining, not you mate

It doesn't seem like much of a stretch to assume 2 that two towns, before one was re-named, are "allied" somehow.

And how many times are people going to whine about the so called unfair advantage beta testers have?Does it really take you THAT long to figure things out for yourself? I have no idea how long beta testing went on but anyone with average intelligence should be able to catch up before too long.

Finally... yes, there are players that get free premium, get over it! For the amount of time they put into making sure you enjoy the game, it's a pretty small wage.

DeletedUser

Hypocrite much?

I think that you forgot to mention that all the Admins and Mods in your two villages, have formed a family
You also forgot to mention that you guys have had quite a while to beta test this game, to figure out all the intricacies of it, giving you an unfair advantage
Add your free Premium to that and I think it's the members that should be complaining, not you mate

DeletedUser

On another note

We are continuing Free-eekism here

(thats what the anti-family movement was called)

DeletedUser

I have no idea how long beta testing went on but anyone with average intelligence should be able to catch up before too long.

A week and a half.

Morthy has created a website that has all the information gathered, and we have gone out of our way to explain stuff on this forum, to make an even playing field.

The Iceman

If I'm wrong, then explain the two towns created with the same name/theme far away from the others?

No one is buying it Iceman, you ranted about TW owning the forum, you named the towns in the same vein, you founded them in the same area.

I call family town, and thats what it is. No one is believing the story.

Your lessons will begin soon enough.

Just one minute Higtower
Where did I rant about TW owning this Forum

How come you have 2 towns ending in Creek, that are both full of Admins and Mods
If I had posted ny concerns about you forming a family, I would have been flamed off this Forum
It's OK for you to stand in judgement of others though
Is that about the top and bottom of it?

DeletedUser

1. I don't get free premium, and none of my townmates do either.
2. None of us are mods, nor do we have anything to do with the game.
3. About half of us played Alpha, and we have spilled what we know about the game here.

The only technique I'm using to advance our building, is an obvious one not learned in Alpha. I'm surprised no one has figured it out.

DeletedUser

Just one minute Higtower

How come you have 2 towns ending in Creek, that are both full of Admins and Mods
If I had posted ny concerns about you forming a family, I would have been flamed off this Forum

1. You or your familymates, ranted about it in the thread that was deleted.

2. Lizy naming her town XXX creak is a pure coincidence. I have no affiliation with her or her tribemates.

3. That I know of their are only two mods playing this game, one is in Lizy's town, and one is founding his own town.

There I've said it, now your turn. If your towns aren't family towns, then why not come out and just say it?

DeletedUser

Some people need to remember that yes we maybe be mods on TW but we have absoultly nothing what so ever to do with The West expect play the game...

DeletedUser

Just one minute Higtower

Here:

You sure have jumped to a lot of conclusions from a simple Town name, Hightower
What's up!
Are you afraid of a bit of competition

Because they are friends/colleagues and want to play together? What is wrong with competition? Just because they share "Creek" in the name doesn't mean they are a family tribe. Wait a few weeks and there will be dozens of towns cropping up with the word Creek in the name. Will that mean they are all family tribes? No.

You already have...

Yes... Hightower is a commonly respected and well liked person. His word tends to be law... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.