Pure Skills

DeletedUser

An arrow is something I coined on this thread, it means a character who has half his attributes/skill points in one thing, and the other half spread.

I don't like it. Don't take it personally when it doesn't catch on.

DeletedUser

I did mention leadership :) All the way up there in the first page. I even told you how well it worked out for me.

DeletedUser

has anyone tried something very obscure to pure in, what about a pure swimmer? or pure animal insticnt. im thinking of trying a pure swimmer until you get rafting wood, then slowly respecing into hiding once that starts to be obsolite

DeletedUser

im a pure trader/dueler i like money but i also like dueling so i went wit it

DeletedUser

I'm a pure builder, level 77 with every one being Strength, i currently have 91 strength and 350 in construction

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

...or pure animal insticnt...

No point in pure animal instinct.

Highest XP Job is Hunting grizzly bears, obviously with two trapping skills to do the pure trapper is better for this. Money jobs would be Stealing Horses, again trapping better way to go. There are a couple other XP jobs and money jobs, but not worth it at all, much better pures than going pure animal instinct.

DeletedUser

So nobody wants to test different "pure builds" with me in world 6? :)

DeletedUser

is it possible for someone to be both trader/dueler??

you could put all your attributes into carisma, and spilt you points between trading and dueling skills. you wouldnt be the greatest dueler, but you ould make up for thaty by getting expensive equipment quickly. or so i aweume, ive never treied it myself

DeletedUser

you could put all your attributes into carisma, and spilt you points between trading and dueling skills. you wouldnt be the greatest dueler, but you ould make up for thaty by getting expensive equipment quickly. or so i aweume, ive never treied it myself

I think it's hard. Based on my W1 dueling experience, you can't just pump up your charisma based skills and expect to win a lot of duels.

appearance or tactic simply lower enemy's aim. Duelers tend to have decent aim, then either get dodge or resist + some appearance and/or tactic. A good portions of the duelers spend points in aim, vigor/shooting, dodge, reflex and/or toughness, appearance and/or tactics. Generally most of the duelers I talk to spend points in at least 3-4 areas.

For example, I just got dueled by someone less than 10 minutes ago in world1, although I was wearing my + appearance gear, he only landed one hit on me, to one of my shoulder, I landed 6 hits on him. I won eventhough I was purposely reducing my damage (high resist, high appearance, low shooting/vigor gear) so I can rob people without killing them. I had enough aim + dodge to allow my character survive in working clothes against casual dueler.

Dueling skills aren't wasted if you are in a rough neighborhood. The town I'm in gets quite a few visitors. I think we average 30 or so duels a day, either people visit us or we retaliate. I can't do as many jobs as some people because I had to spend skills on dueling, but on the other hand, I can probably survive one duel or 2 from casual lower level duelers while in my work clothes.

DeletedUser

I have a pure builder level 14 and He's got some good jobs already. I do building a railroad system for experience and carving out claims for cash. It's working really well so far.

DeletedUser11353

I have a pure builder level 14 and He's got some good jobs already. I do building a railroad system for experience and carving out claims for cash. It's working really well so far.

Don`t carv out claims, just do XP jobs, believe me

DeletedUser

Construction is an awesome build. You can build ranch houses by the time you're a level 24 or so.

DeletedUser

construction is a good one. My fav is pure trap, and now im converting to shooter. Its got good jobs, good xp and cash. And if you want to be a casual dueler, its nice since you have the aim and shooting. Not enough to be a monster, but for simple revenging.

DeletedUser

con is the fast pure to lv when you start the game my bro join 3 weeks ago and hes lv 22 right now he was doing railroad at lv 4