PT Players [World 12]

DeletedUser16628

just when the big boys are coming and they go running unbelievable eh!!

DeletedUser

Where are all the super duellists from PT...there gone?

However from my experience the following two duellists are the best at the moment (until the high lvl Shooters will come)

uB1Ca
drestauro

I'm just as afraid of you :unsure:

DeletedUser

Not all were gone. I was from the town PT Players and still here, I'm just in a different town, but most players of Pt Players town were here just to test some theories why it is normal to have waived.

PS- I'm sick of losing to you Jeanne.:mad:

DeletedUser

PS- I'm sick of losing to you Jeanne.:mad:

HI Romanov

I really can understand that you dont like my fights against you and HVC.

However you are just behind me in the duellrankinglist so I will try to KO you both today.
Also there are not many player who gives me arround 100 duel Exp, sry for that.
However I like the way of our ingame converstaion, alwasy very friendly and fair.

PS still nobody KO'ed me in W12

DeletedUser

However you are just behind me in the duellrankinglist so I will try to KO you both today.
However I like the way of our ingame converstaion, alwasy very friendly and fair.

PS still nobody KO'ed me in W12

Well, I understand it perfectly, like I've told you, in your place I would do the same thing.

I will always be a friendly guy. :D

PS- still nobody KO'ed me in W12. (you almost did it today)

DeletedUser

I was talking about me, nobody knocked me out on this world.... and I never had this before with lvl 51...
I realized you were talking about you, I was just saying that I was never knocked out, too, in this world. :razz:

DeletedUser

ohh really.... so we have to change that fact:huh:

Until Tuesday, I'll be without town, I'll be practically inactive, after that I'll be on vacation and will have much time to play. For all this I think will be a little hard to do that, but if you do it I'll be here to congratulate you :D