PT Players [World 12]

DeletedUser

I wonder what they think the fact that in an English world to see a Portuguese city to dominate Top Duels and still eighth in Top Cities? :p

Duels Ranking:

15046614.png

Ranking of Cities:

88225020.png

Sorry for my bad english [Google Translator]. :unsure:

P.S. But you must feel a bit bad not they?
:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What should they think ??? Until they don't brake the rules by discriminating people by allowing only Portuguese people join their town or any other way there is no problem.

DeletedUser

Moving to w12 boards so their shame won't be quite as public.

DeletedUser

What should they think ??? Until they don't brake the rules by discriminating people by allowing only Portuguese people join their town or any other way there is no problem.

What I wanted to ask was what do you think (the English) have a Portuguese city in the top. There is a humiliation to you? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It's too early to make too much of rankings. I'm not saying they won't stay on top, but rankings this early don't generally stand up long.

DeletedUser

LOL... are you bragging? PureDueler seems to be the best dueler in W12 and the most skilled...

DeletedUser

Win percentage doesn't tell you who someone is getting all those wins against.

DeletedUser

Win percentage doesn't tell you who someone is getting all those wins against.

Exactly right. How does one tell from the rankings who's the best dueller then? I honestly don't know. I've tried to figure out some way, like avg. xp divided by lvl or something like that, but then again, that wouldn't be quite right either, as duelling with low motivation would screw this figure up. I guess the only way to tell really is by going head-to-head and see who comes out on top.

DeletedUser20647

It's easy: The best dueler is the dueler with the coolest product in the product slot and the funniest personal profile. You know I'm right.

DeletedUser

I respect them (PT Players and -RO-)
A same country town always make a huge difference

DeletedUser

Because they have better team work
They can easily make a coordinate attack with more than 6 members
First hitter have 50% chance of winning, but the next hitter.. just guess
Can you do it with your BMW? :D

I feel it myself when i was in Aqua Dest or EGB.. world 5
They are Indonesian Town but also accepting other player too
If you ever play in world 5, you will understand
If not, then we can see PT Players and -RO- here :D

DeletedUser

Just To Update:p

capturarf.jpg

Well, We have 7 Duellers In Top Duel... Not Bad:p

Sorry the bad English, Like France.Sil, I use Google Translator:sad:

DeletedUser

If it wasn't so hard for me to make some money I would be up there even sooner but pt players are good keep going wall r

DeletedUser

As discussed, rankings doesn't really say anything about duelling 'skill' or strength. But to have numerous players in the top 10, I guess that's kinda good ;)