PT Players [World 12]

DeletedUser

Would certainly be nice with a better ranking system, but I don't quite see how that should work. As to what players are good duellers and who's not, I think we can all agree that it doesn't come down to if you're a 0 motivation dueller or you're going for a top rank. Either one can attack only workers if they want and get a good duels won/lost rating or high exp rating. I mean, I like the points TP and Gum Tree are trying to make, but the fact remains that if you're going for high rank in the duel rankings, yes you need to get a good average exp per fight, but even though your duelling lvl increases, it doesn't necessarily force you from not hitting workers, as you can just attack higher lvl workers, who most of the time still don't stand a chance against pure duellers. I think we should all just agree that the duel ranking system is inherently flawed, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't chase a good rank.

DeletedUser

Well, here I leave my goodbye to this world. I was in this world just to test my build in the World 7 PT.Worked Well =P

I would like to congratulate all of this world. I would also congratulate Jeanne jeux, who proposed it a great challenge, but failed =P

I also wanted to give my congratulations to Jones and two pessoas.Seth Makav3li. The only people that I lost a lot. I came to win the Seth Jones Sometimes, but Few.

Well I leave this World Very Grateful.

DeletedUser

@Wall R.

All the best to you! May be see you sometimes somewhere.

It looks like a lot of PT-Player has left this world, why ever.

Best regards

jj

DeletedUser14793

suckers, you guys are leaveing just as the good guys are about to join town. its easy to take top rankings early on. you guys are just leaving before you lose them. shame shame.

DeletedUser

@ Jeanne jeux

To You Too Man =)

@ fragpack

Well, We Can, But here is very duels and that says a lot about the Build a duelist, I came here Because That =P

@ dgorsk

You think This is ok, everyone has an opinion. If You think this of us, I can not tell you anything.

Maybe we lost, but At Least We set this World. A City with 7 duellers in a Top. We brought something new to this world, something that many people do not.

DeletedUser

@ Jeanne jeux

To You Too Man =)

@ fragpack

Well, We Can, But here is very duels and that says a lot about the Build a duelist, I came here Because That =P

@ dgorsk

You think This is ok, everyone has an opinion. If You think this of us, I can not tell you anything.

Maybe we lost, but At Least We set this World. A City with 7 duellers in a Top. We brought something new to this world, something that many people do not.

Yes you did...

Continuous attacks on builders to pump your stats, nothing more!

DeletedUser

bah too bad. I was looking forward to testing this "Something new" you brought to world 12. It seems a shame that you are running away just as other towns are getting started. But if you feel a sense of accomplishment about what you have done without really testing it, then I guess I'll find my fun someplace else.

Although if you truly feel like you have something tough / unique / special, then stick around for I'd say two weeks for us to give it a stamp of approval :) or in more likelihood a sticker of "nice try kiddo"

FFF

DeletedUser

Well I'll be trying to keep the Top duels. Now I must get up to level 50 or 60? I'm not there very long Time to stay here, so when they think is good, I give up.:p

DeletedUser

I Just Attack One Of Your Workers, Because you attacked our.The others I do not know, but I attacked only once.

Please! We attacked yours? We even had a worker truce with your town, which you (they) managed to break within 12 hours. I know of at least 3 other towns that camp you guys because you won't stop the worker attacks.

I did look back on our forum and only saw one worker attack by you, and I didn't mean to single you out from the group, but your teammates perpetuate a war by hitting workers every chance they can.

DeletedUser

Seth Jones, You can tell who attacked? And they're playing now, For I must talk with them...

DeletedUser

what do you mean its against the rules to discriminate town members!!!! Hundreds of towns do that on every world most commonly east European or also Portugal as to be fair all of these countries arent as 'free' or 'developed' (Portugal is the poorest country in western Europe and for many decades after the second world war was ruled by a dictatorship that abolished freedom of speech) this would most probably effect the population in terms of propaganda and many attempts by the government claiming the nations superiority often a scapegoat at hand as is common behavior in all dictatorships.

DeletedUser23149

what do you mean its against the rules to discriminate town members!!!! Hundreds of towns do that on every world most commonly east European or also Portugal as to be fair all of these countries arent as 'free' or 'developed' (Portugal is the poorest country in western Europe and for many decades after the second world war was ruled by a dictatorship that abolished freedom of speech) this would most probably effect the population in terms of propaganda and many attempts by the government claiming the nations superiority often a scapegoat at hand as is common behavior in all dictatorships.
To which post u are refering to ???

DeletedUser

Where are all the super duellists from PT...there gone?

However from my experience the following two duellists are the best at the moment (until the high lvl Shooters will come)

uB1Ca
drestauro

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I love how you say PT players are dominating duels and your town has zero dueling points :)