Ps3 or Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I know the graphics in killzone 2 are phenominal, but realy it depends on the game itself. Resident evil graphics are great wich is in both consoles and there's barely any difference in the graphics another example would be with Street Fighter Four. In the link below you can see great difference in the graphics but dont only look at the main figure but the surrondings then make your desicion:

Link Here

I wish every game was on every console.. or even better... the PS360!!! :D That'd be cool. If you go to forums of an exclusive game the fanboyism is so annoying. The PS360!!! would be the end of all fandboyism.

Go PS360!!! :)

my 60gb ps3 is my pride and joy and fps games are the best and cant wait for the new call of duty to come out in november - i've had my ps3 nearly 2 yrs now and often have it on all day/night with no problems - multyplayer online gameplay depends on the game -never been tempted by xbox as i dont like the feel of the controller but thats my choice i gues some people cant get used to the ps controller i'm slightly tempted to get a wii just for the wii fit as i can do with getting a bit fitter like anyways for me i've always had playstations from the first one and saw no reason to change my loyalty when xbox came out - each to their own i dont see the sence of these console wars in forums - graphics and playability of games is improving all the time lets talk games instead of consoles as for ps4 i see no need to upgrade as im happy with my 60gb i have the playback for all my old games over 300 ps1 and ps2
my psn game tag is the same as on here i play CoD4,CoD5,Socom confrontation and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 among many others

Hmmmmm....:huh:

DeletedUser

I wish every game was on every console.. or even better... the PS360!!! :D That'd be cool. If you go to forums of an exclusive game the fanboyism is so annoying. The PS360!!! would be the end of all fandboyism.

Go PS360!!! :)

talk about a fanboy

DeletedUser

I'd rather stick to my ps3 then my internet will be free (incl. wireless adapter!!) and without a very expensive cable.

Also...ps <3, ps1<3, ps2<33, and ps3 <3 :)

DeletedUser

I'd rather stick to my ps3 then my internet will be free (incl. wireless adapter!!) and without a very expensive cable.

Also...ps <3, ps1<3, ps2<33, and ps3 <3 :)

A PS3 is like buying your child a sweet, its nice at first till its useless when its all gone.

DeletedUser

Nahh, I have the backwards compatibility one. (True fangirls buy it when it comes out!)

all the ps2<3 games.
Still have my ps1 though. Not sure where my ps is.

And don't get me started on game boys :D

DeletedUser

Nahh, I have the backwards compatibility one. (True fangirls buy it when it comes out!)

all the ps2<3 games.
Still have my ps1 though. Not sure where my ps is.

And don't get me started on game boys :D

I have a GameBoy and a GameBoy Colour
i also found my N64 the other day <3<3<3

DeletedUser

I had a gameboy, gameboy colour, gameboy advanced.

I didn't get the SP as it seemed a rip off. Didn't get the DS because I was strapped for cash. Got the DSi though :)

Pokemon<3!

DeletedUser

any day of the week it is xbox

as for the wii out selling well it was the cheapest for a long period of time and found out that grannies actually dont mind getting up and waving a wand.

so now the xbox has copied but made it so much better that now the wii looks terrible i mean it cant even play dvds and is not HD.

and then there are the games the actual important part again the xbox wins hands down

DeletedUser

PS2 used to surpass the 360, back in the early days. (2005-2007)

Then massive franchise wars began, Gears of War and Halo became 360 only, and PS3 got Resistance and MGS4. Gears and Halo are excelent games and I love them, resistance is not memorable and MGS4 is a far cry from an enjoyable ending. Now, PC games are surperior in every way, when they have SDK's. Take CRYSIS for example, PC game with not much of a storyline. Throw in a SDK editor like Cryengine 2 and BAM!!! You can not only modify the origional levels to make them better, you can create your own!

PC>Xbox360>PS3>PS2>PS1>Sleeping>School>Nintendo... (boo nuntindo!)

DeletedUser

i do like PC games, but onyl easy ones like age of empire, sims, football manager.#

i would rather player call of duty with a controller
than a keyboard

DeletedUser

very true. it's all that running around with scissors. Damn things were made for right-handers.

DeletedUser

PS3 for sure
its graphics on the new games are just so life like. im not saying x-box 3360 has bad graphics, they are pretty good as well. but i have always liked the sony range. PlayStation came out before the x-box and they will always be better

DeletedUser

Not Really, 360 Games have so much more Potential then Playstation, sure you could say Playstation have games like Metal Gear Solid...
OH WAIT
U dont no more :p:p:p:p:p

DeletedUser

they have the potential your right but until they get there playstation for me

DeletedUser

they are already there?
what games on playstation can match such games as Gears, Assassin's Creed or anything else in gameplay?

DeletedUser

Hmmm your right there i think Assassin's creed is a top game but if you search google as i have just done lol assassins creed 2 is now out on PS3.:p
and i dont think you can go past grand theft auto i love that game

Status
Not open for further replies.