Ps3 or Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3717

Which one and why?

Me?

I choose Xbox 360, it good, Sold more than the Ps3 and isn't a toaster.

DEBATE!!

DeletedUser

Wii No matter which other platform you buy the Wii is unique. Outsells both PS3 and Xbox.
Other than that I would say PS3. It is a better platform but is lacking a little in titles. Xbox outsold it because it hit the market sooner and has more titles.

DeletedUser

Blu-Ray player makes the PS3 the only one to buy.

Wii is great for kids and drunken parties, nothing more.

FIFA09 on PS3 probably the best Football game to date.

DeletedUser13682

360. It has Netflix, a ton of online content, and if you saw Microsoft's presentations at E3 09, then soon, it will have a controllerless controller better than Wii's motion controller called Project Natal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14006

Someone should start a poll on this, just a thought :bandit:

DeletedUser

360 all the way. now that microsoft has metal gear the PS3 has nothing good (little big planet maybe if you are 8, but even that is kind of an old age to be playing that)

DeletedUser8950

ps3 is slightly better, but no refund as such as the 360 and waaaay overpriced, plus 360 has better games, so 360 for me.

DeletedUser

I don't play either. I would say Sony needs to finish building a PS4.

DeletedUser

None of the above. The console was perfected with the Atari 2600 and no further development was required.

DeletedUser

None of the above. The console was perfected with the Atari 2600 and no further development was required.

:blink: Elmyr, Welcome to the 21st Century. Where Microsoft and Sony owned Atari any day.:p

And XBOX360 rules!!!!

DeletedUser

so everyone who plays/ has an xbox 360 what is your gamer tag

mine is gizmo501

DeletedUser

Im an Xbox fan, i hate playstations all there trying to be now is a wanna be 360 and PS3 didnt really get any mention at E3 so it shows how much they have failed. And i love 360 even more soon when it becomes my Sky HD box as well :D

And my gamertag is Cragsterboy so if you want a game add me :)

DeletedUser

PS3 and Sony are sellouts, thats why EA Games on PC went downhill. DRM and SecuROM, both by Sony, cause massive dismay in the PC gaming community. I have turned to only Xbox360 because PS3 has various problems and malfunctions. PS3s have a suicidal tendancy because the wireless downloader sometimes malfunctions and misinturprets the data, resulting in Loss of Virtual Memory, or even the Death of the machine.

The Xbox360 is VERY well built, my own being a Resident Evil 5 Special edition platform with the new Jasper chip set, which PREVENTS overheating within the machine and combined with a cooler, the machine can go on for DAYS before you need to turn it off. I have played it 32 hours straight and it was still really cool, not just Cool! cool, but it was cool cool. And the controls are better to get used to, I grew up on Sony and Southpark, In 97' when the first PS1 came out, I got it for Christmas and I played crash Bandicoot on it. Then when the PS2 came out, I got it on its first year and the first game I played was GTA3. Eventually, it broke down and didn't function right, so we bought a New PS2, it was much thinner, lighter, and it worked. Eventually, I just went PC and that was all I did, then just this year I got my Xbox360 Resident evil 5 edition, and I already have 2100 Gamerscore, not high enough, but I have 7 games, and I haven't got Xbox live yet, so soon I will be at 7000 :D

DeletedUser

PS3 and Sony are sellouts

News flash for you: We're talking about mega-corporations, not underground punk bands. Selling out is the name of the game and if you think that every other media company hasn't "sold out" then you're fooling yourself in the worst way.

Myself, I'm a supporter of the XBOX 360 for two reasons: 1) I own one and 2) I own one. If I owned, say, a PS3, I'd probably back them. At this point in time, the 360 is the better choice for a gaming console -- more games, better online support, and more people own and play the 360 than the PS3 which turns out for a decent online community.

If you're looking for a casual entertainment box then it may be a slightly better idea to go with the PS3 if only for the decent selection of games and the Blu Ray player.

DeletedUser

Yeah, the other companies sold out, but they don't limit the installs of a certain game on your computer! Take EA for example, they inlisted SecuROM to prevent copies of spore, and limited its activations. And what happens? There are one whole hell of alot of protesters and Spore becomes the most Piratized game in history. All that security for nuttin'! Why is it piratized so much? Decide for yourself, some people piratized it just because It gave them 5 installs (Or was it 3?) Of play, and then, it took them away. EA divested their game, EA reposessed. And then you had to travel through hell to get anywhere with the EA representatives after you have used up your "Activations" and they STILL think you are a videogame pirate no matter what. I say piss on the mega-corperations, If this is how an ordanary Capitolistic society is supposed to function, with a famous franchise screwing everyone over, and we with nothing to do about it, then we should just lynch the executives who made the decision to screw us over!

Piratized sounds better than Pirated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.