Products in fort overview

Should the fort products/money screen be redesigned?

• Yes,

Votes: 39 90.7%
  • No,

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

as the poll seems, you will have to rethink this idea a while :-/ don't worry, you'll make the idea even better if it doesn't work out

and don't fret, the idea is great, the first probably misunderstood

DeletedUser

Ideas usually have a lot of changes before they go through to the developers

DeletedUser

rethink buttons for an example? Make it look fancier and a lot simpler, and vote on it again soon after Xp

DeletedUser

I don't see any way to change this idea, its a basic concept that should be implemented. When I first found out about forts i looked for quite a while to see who donated what only to discover i couldn't tell.

DeletedUser

I think the poll should be restarted due to the new pictures. The idea was changed so a new poll should go along with it. Of coarse its totally up to Good Feather.

DeletedUser

As that can...

I don't see any way to change this idea, its a basic concept that should be implemented. When I first found out about forts i looked for quite a while to see who donated what only to discover i couldn't tell.

That was by me also the first disadvantage.

Deleted User - 1278415

At this point if it fails... you have 1 second chance since you have quite a few stating its good just needs tweaking.

I'll clear the poll and send it back to Ideas & brainfarts and let it get hashed out more.

DeletedUser

At this point if it fails... you have 1 second chance since you have quite a few stating its good just needs tweaking.

I'll clear the poll and send it back to Ideas & brainfarts and let it get hashed out more.

Why to Ideas & Brainfarts? And what is:
1. Tweaking
2. Hashed

You know that i am 12 years old.... I dont understand you.

Deleted User - 1278415

Why to Ideas & Brainfarts? And what is:
1. Tweaking
2. Hashed

You know that i am 12 years old.... I dont understand you.

As for age I dont typically look at that when I respond to posts. lets see 12 years old... I think I was still in grammar school then... 5th or 6th grade. I'll try to keep my college level etiquette to a minimum.

So Tweaking means to change parts of the idea. Make it easier to understand. Find out what people didn't like and try to "Tweak"~"Change" the idea.

"Hashed"~"Work it out".. or "make it better".

After 1 week I'll review the idea and see how it has changed and decide if it should go back to vote for 1 week. You've already made a big change on the idea by adding English translation to the screen shots. That should help somewhat.

Just think of the audience~your readers, of this and remember you have to make them love your idea as much as you do. Win them over without losing your concept.

Also you cant make everyone happy... and not everyone will like your idea as much as you might.

Hope that helps....

DeletedUser

More edits and stuff. I think its fine the way it is but others probably want some sort of edit.

DeletedUser

As for age I dont typically look at that when I respond to posts. lets see 12 years old... I think I was still in grammar school then... 5th or 6th grade. I'll try to keep my college level etiquette to a minimum.

So Tweaking means to change parts of the idea. Make it easier to understand. Find out what people didn't like and try to "Tweak"~"Change" the idea.

"Hashed"~"Work it out".. or "make it better".

After 1 week I'll review the idea and see how it has changed and decide if it should go back to vote for 1 week. You've already made a big change on the idea by adding English translation to the screen shots. That should help somewhat.

Just think of the audience~your readers, of this and remember you have to make them love your idea as much as you do. Win them over without losing your concept.

Also you cant make everyone happy... and not everyone will like your idea as much as you might.

Hope that helps....

Okay!

More edits and stuff. I think its fine the way it is but others probably want some sort of edit.

I'm going to think about improvements.

Deleted User - 1278415

View Poll Results: Should the fort products/money screen be redesigned?
Yes, its ready to move to Development
bar2-l.gif
bar2.gif
bar2-r.gif
clear.gif
39 73.58%
No, end this idea.
bar3-l.gif
bar3.gif
bar3-r.gif
clear.gif
4 7.55%
Possibly, but needs more work though.
bar4-l.gif
bar4.gif
bar4-r.gif
clear.gif
10 18.87%

Voters: 53. This poll is closed

Moved back to Ideas and Brainfarts to discuss/edit the idea for 1 week.
Then the final vote will be put on it YES/NO and must have 80% otherwise it is gone.

Im no longer doing Maybe/Possibly votes... so this will be one of the last redos.

DeletedUser

edit the minds of the ones who didn't say yes*joke*

Now seriously, do explaining for every muck if you really don't have any ideas. Example, under the first picture say what amount and product does, etc, try and make it very explained. People like that sometimes

DeletedUser

edit the minds of the ones who didn't say yes*joke*

Now seriously, do explaining for every muck if you really don't have any ideas. Example, under the first picture say what amount and product does, etc, try and make it very explained. People like that sometimes

Yes, but how the idea now is, is he good, i think,