Products in fort overview

Should the fort products/money screen be redesigned?

• Yes,

Votes: 39 90.7%
  • No,

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Hello,

I am cowboy000 (here cowboy000123) from the Netherlands, and i have an idea, but first I must say: My English is not really good because I'm just 12 years old, so you may find some of it puzzling. My big friend, Google translate, helped me a little bit :razz:
I should note that on the Dutch forum this ideas received: 23 people (76.67%) yes to the idea and 7 people (23.33%) no.

The idea:
In the Fort Overview section, you already have a list with members from the towns in the fort. Well if you add a column next to the members with a button with which the members have brought in money/products. You can now easily track how the member has paid and how many products that member has brought in. So you can it also do with the money in the Town Treasury. And with building, but that for the moment is omitted.

So to clarify when a person drops off an item it tabulated.
When a person drops off money it is tabulated
The idea would be to make it similar to the Town Hall members section so that we have a running count of everything that particular member has dropped off to show that they are participating in the fort construction process.

Dutch forum

Pictures:

englishforttownsenz.png

You click on the bold Amount/Product and you see this
overview:

englisfortoverviewprodu.png

By the Town hall:

englishtownhallpaid.png

content_round.php
content_round.php
You click on the bold Paid and you see this overview:

englishoverviewtowntrea.png

Comments please!

Would everyone here react to his/her vote? Then i know what is good and bad...

With tanks to:
hannes123, also from the Netherlands!
Good feather
, for the English readablity
http://imageshack.us/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Man I haven't read it, I will later... but your post looks too good not to like it.

DeletedUser

looks good. nice work on pictures.

great way to track who donated what without going crazy through the forum.

Deleted User - 1278415

1 week for discussion and then I'll throw a vote on it.

Nice idea.

I don't see any negatives impacts with it.

Edit: Looks like its just pats on the back good idea after a day or two nothing new being added.

Adding a poll.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

Doesn't appear to be any new ideas being added to the concept except the good job pats on the backs.

Added a poll for 2 weeks.

No changes are to be made to the 1st post for the 2 week time period.

DeletedUser

Can someone please explain this whole idea to me. I get it about 50% but not the whole thing please. Thank-you

DeletedUser

the idea is when you donate to the fort others would be able to click on products and will be able to see what products the member have donated to the fort.
second is for the town when you click next to person's name you will be able to see when and how much the person has donated money

DeletedUser

Wow great idea then. In this case i thought it was more deeper than this, but this is simply nice.

DeletedUser

the idea is when you donate to the fort others would be able to click on products and will be able to see what products the member have donated to the fort.
second is for the town when you click next to person's name you will be able to see when and how much the person has donated money

That's right. ;) Thanks everyone for the positive comments! :)