Products in fort overview

Should the fort products/money screen be redesigned?

• Yes,

Votes: 39 90.7%
  • No,

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

5 stars and a yes vote. Just seeing the chaos on shared Town Forum fort threads is enough for me to say this is a great idea!

DeletedUser

Would everyone here react to his/her vote? Then i know what is good and bad...

DeletedUser

it will need some more modifications after how the poll looks like:huh:

DeletedUser

I personally voted yes because I think its a great idea. I think people might have voted no because they miss understood what you meant. Maybe other reasons. I was about to vote the other way until someone explained to me what the idea was all about.

Deleted User - 1278415

Well I'd say if we reapproach this idea we will need to put the screenshots in English so people can understand this idea better. yago06 brings up a good point.. as the screenshots are good but hard to understand as they are posted from another site with a different language.

DeletedUser

yea, somebody needs to translate them, probably that's why he got so low points

DeletedUser

you should hury, your stats are a bit lower than 60%~

soo if you don't rake in some fast votes, you gonna work on it moar XD

DeletedUser

I personally voted yes because I think its a great idea. I think people might have voted no because they miss understood what you meant. Maybe other reasons. I was about to vote the other way until someone explained to me what the idea was all about.

Well I'd say if we reapproach this idea we will need to put the screenshots in English so people can understand this idea better. yago06 brings up a good point.. as the screenshots are good but hard to understand as they are posted from another site with a different language.

yea, somebody needs to translate them, probably that's why he got so low points

I go translate the pictures!

I have translated the pictures, as well as I can. Comments?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank-you for the clarification mate. Now I see it better and reconfirm my vote.