Presents & whos got ripped off the most ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8627

Yes, however I have just received confirmation that the sled was never in the Premium chests. I have personally seen the list of coded items for this chest and there is no sled.

This is the reason why I would like a screenshot. I have just opened up 750 premium chests and I have not come across one sled yet. Only low value items that have appeared are the sculp and rudolph.

I would suggest you watch your wording when posting here in the future. I request stuff for specific reasons, if I cannot prove something then it won't be looked into. It's as simple as that.

DeletedUser29056

Just to follow up on what some of the others have said I would agree that basically anything you can find on a normal luck drop, or can be purchased in a shop, shouldn't be in the premium boxes. The unique chest really should have only items over 10k. (Ideally non-shop items, but that was not promised by the description).

In my case I got
Premium chest: Cheyenne pants (not really that rare, I've had 2), a scalp (worthless) and a respec potion. (Which although I'm not fussed about, I can see others may be).

Unique chest: Oxcart.. (Most certainly not 10k :) )

DeletedUser20105

Yes, however I have just received confirmation that the sled was never in the Premium chests. I have personally seen the list of coded items for this chest and there is no sled.

This is the reason why I would like a screenshot. I have just opened up 750 premium chests and I have not come across one sled yet. Only low value items that have appeared are the sculp and rudolph.

I would suggest you watch your wording when posting here in the future. I request stuff for specific reasons, if I cannot prove something then it won't be looked into. It's as simple as that.
It is nice to see that you try to help us continue play this game
Thanks for your effort

And i can guarantee that (because i by them)i found the 3 sled, rudolph in one of the chest 1000, 2000, 3000 nuggets i don't remember wich one exactly.

I can give you my game name, server name and date i by them to check in my log ( in pm if you need it)

DeletedUser8627

Yes, please send me your world and player name, plus more or less when you opened this chest so I can check on this.

DeletedUser16008

I got 2 sleds and a young stallion. Can I please have a lot of new stuff for free too ?

Nope I dont have a screenshot but I can show you why so many got bad presents ... it wasnt innos fault at all just father xmas got into a little accident..... ahhh the problems of sled delivery in the modern world

Santa-Hit-by-Plane.jpg

DeletedUser30307

I don't understand what are you referring to when you say that I should "watch my words", I meant what I wrote and there was no pun intended anywhere.

I would also like to make a suggestion, that in future you mention your encounter/experience as you have done in the above 'quoted' post. There is a lot of clarity in your current post where you have mentioned that you have personally seen the list and that you have tested over 750 boxes, unlike the previous post where you are just asking for an SS.

As you said that there is a reason for you to ask....simply mention the reason & it'll make a huge difference.

Also if you re-read my post, I am encouraging the players to provide an SS (if they can) in order to finish this and make it easier for YOU and THEM (even though the sled is not my concern).

I hope that you understand what I was/am trying to say and view the complete post instead of singling out one aspect of my post (i really don't understand which part of my post is 'offensive') & communication of the current/latest situation is important for the community to feel comfortable and act accordingly. Rest assured, as much as you want this to be handled properly and finished, so do I :)

hash

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for your feedback guys, I just need a little something quick.

Has anyone got a screenshot available where it shows you got the Christmas Sled from either the unique or premium chests?
Hi Twista, I don't have a screenshot, I am not sure if the sled dropped from any other boxes as well, but I currently have 3 sleds in my inventory - the devs should be able to confirm that from my inventory. Two I got from last year and this years Christmas quests, the 3rd one from the Premium Chest.

DeletedUser

Hi Twista, I don't have a screenshot, I am not sure if the sled dropped from any other boxes as well, but I currently have 3 sleds in my inventory - the devs should be able to confirm that from my inventory. Two I got from last year and this years Christmas quests, the 3rd one from the Premium Chest.
You didn't get the third from praying 10 times on Christmas Eve?

DeletedUser10274

I'm glad with the items from the premium chests except for one. No comment on that.

As I already dropped a ticket with Da Twista, I can repeat it here again:

Unique Chest gave me a "Brown Jeans".

My comment on that was a unique chest shouldn't contain buyable and easy obtainable items but at least a named item or unique item (3rd key).

The comment I received from Da Twista was: the description states that the content of the chest is above 10K...and you got such an item.

With that comment I can agree. It was above 10K value.

I have no right to complain about that but sniffing a brown jeans just isn't licking tashunka's axe....as an example!

Unique chest should really be unique...that was my problem.

Regards

DeletedUser

I'm glad with the items from the premium chests except for one. No comment on that.

My comment on that was a unique chest shouldn't contain buyable and easy obtainable items but at least a named item or unique item (3rd key).

The comment I received from Da Twista was: the description states that the content of the chest is above 10K...and you got such an item.

I have no right to complain about that but sniffing a brown jeans just isn't licking tashunka's axe....as an example!

Regards

Totally agree, unique chest should not be giving something you can buy in a town shop. To be honest it's an absolute disgrace, Inno should be ashamed of themselves.

DeletedUser14006

I have to jump on the bandwagon here and agree with this one, I got fancy soft leg guards from my unique chest, above $10k yes but do I feel unique when I wear them? :no:

DeletedUser

Now then that's just flat out incorrect and it's hard to grab a screenshot when you're not expecting to get a dud out of something you spend $27 on and it disappears after a few seconds of opening.

Anyways, World 15, player name is the same as here, I bought only one premium chest a few hours after the praying 10 times was opened to receive one of the christmas sleds which was on the 23rd and I got the sled from praying a few hours into the 23rd on server time. Then came the sled from the premium chest and then I got the third sled from the advent calender on whenever that quest opened up.

This was the first christmas in world 15 so two sleds were available from the praying and the advent calender but some how I have 3. Apparently the developers are calling me a liar about how I received it. Maybe they removed it after seeing a lot of complaints and now have conveniently forgotten it was ever in there?

Last edited by a moderator:

Spaceydk

Da Twista

I got it from the first premium chest I opened.
I bought nuggets On 01/2/12 at 3:03 PM 4500 and opened the chest right after. I opened the Unique first and got Tashunkas, then I opened a Premium and got the Sled, Calamitys and Nats not sure about the last 2.

As you can read in my previous posts in this thread before compensation were talked about I posted what I got, if the devs are saying no sled they are incorrect.

If its not the case as I stated above please ask them where I got the 3rd sled from. world Arizona, player Spaceydk

DeletedUser22685

Regards

Totally agree, unique chest should not be giving something you can buy in a town shop. To be honest it's an absolute disgrace, Inno should be ashamed of themselves.

I have to jump on the bandwagon here and agree with this one, I got fancy soft leg guards from my unique chest, above $10k yes but do I feel unique when I wear them? :no:

The unique chest's only guarantee was items above $10k. No one who got such an item from them has any right to complain. If you wanted to be guaranteed an item you couldn't buy in a shop, the premium chests were the option for you. Just as you don't always receive a fancy item from a fancy chest or nuggets from a premium chest, unique is just the name. The description is where the details are found. Did you expect them to call it a "Chest containing a not exactly unique but rather expensive item that may or may not be possible to find in shops"?

I don't exactly have a screenshot but I do have this:

673223-111201234534am.png

58990-111201234820am.png

532366-111201233206am.png

Colorado has only been active for one Christmas, so the only way it's possible to obtain three sleds is through a chest of some kind. And as a check of my premium log will prove, the only chests I bought on Colorado are the three shown (premium chest, 2x steel chest, and rare product box) plus possibly the common product bag (can't remember if I bought this one or not, but it would've been with in-game cash if I did). A check of my market log will also prove that I sold the two steel chests, leaving the only possible candidate to drop my third sled as the premium chest.

I hope this is enough proof because even alternating between sleds hasn't helped my luck.

DeletedUser10274

You just repeated what I stated twice in my post.

The chestdescription fits the item I got but the chestname is misleading as people always tend to talk about named item's as unique.

DeletedUser22685

The chestdescription fits the item I got but the chestname is misleading as people always tend to talk about named item's as unique.

I was more referring to the posts following yours, but since yours started that whole line of discussion I included it in the quotes.

DeletedUser563

has anyone found the sled in the junk chests. Well luckily I have no complaints and even think the junk chests was squared out by a bit of luck in a job. So IMO good job Innogames maybe we can make it a bit cheaper next year or get more items.

Status
Not open for further replies.