Piece of a Note (Part 3)

• Thread starter The Yellow Dart
  • Start date

One Armed Ninja

We have Morthy, we don't need nobody else...

To be fair though the German worlds came out first and if you find something out via translator why would you want to share it with everyone? I would much rather be selfish.

And the devs do pay attention to what happens on these forums, at least time to time, as thanks to us something that might have happened didn't.

DeletedUser

true,and finding that sword could be a dream for duelling,even with high vigor and the sword,you would hit 200s and slice peoples heads off with that weapon
more of a katana
i can speak german as i have downloaded a translation tool,so when i type to get blah blah blah,you need to get the required items.

DeletedUser

It seems im out of luck, i just got part 1, but from what ive seen on here, i wasnt nice enough to waupee..

lets hope i somehow get it from jobs then..

Diggo11

I would kill to find out, but Gem has forbidden any spoilers. (Except via PM but I don't kow who to ask.)

Edit: And that's definite answers not inferred clues/hints.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If you ever find out Diggo please pm me and let me know also. I'd love to find out also.

DeletedUser

Where are people finding part 1 normally? I don't think I will ever have the skills for evangilizing, just because there are many better ways to make money and not get the crap beat out of you. Also I'd have to wager it being at a certain time rather than a certain level. If there is a quest that can actually be locked out because you didn't do it at a level you already passed, that would be extremely unfair and unfixable...

Codeguru

DeletedUser

I found both of my "Note - Part 1's" while evangelizing with around 100 Labor point, the Income Premium, Adventurer Class and Class Bonus Premium.

DeletedUser

anyone got piece note 1 with less than 100 labour points and premiums ?

DeletedUser363

I found the first piece while doing Grave Robber with about 15 LP.

DeletedUser

Has anyone else found it while trading with indians? I saw one person who said they did but then no other mention...

Codeguru

DeletedUser

I found mine on w3 trading with indians (if I recall correctly). I kept it in my product slot for a while then sold it. :)