Piece of a Note (Part 3)

• Thread starter The Yellow Dart
  • Start date

DeletedUser

From what I can tell, Part 3 is the hardest to find. I've found Parts 1 and 2 in two worlds now, but Part 3 is eluding me! I have to assume that a specific range of job luck gives Part 3.

Can several of you respond with the job you worked to receive Part 3? Also can you include your class and premium account status? All of that affects luck, so it's pretty important.

DeletedUser

One does not *find* Part 3 during the completion of a job. It isn't like sugar or a turkey leg.

DeletedUser

I found Part 1 "randomly" after Evangelizing. Part 3 is NOT like this?

I know it is not like sugar or turkey. Part 1 isn't listed as a product by any particular job. It just "gets found" at around 70% luck.

Perhaps I should rephrase the question: "How do I acquire Piece of a Note (Part 3)?"

DeletedUser8950

I found Part 1 "randomly" after Evangelizing. Part 3 is NOT like this?

I know it is not like sugar or turkey. Part 1 isn't listed as a product by any particular job. It just "gets found" at around 70% luck.

Perhaps I should rephrase the question: "How do I acquire Piece of a Note (Part 3)?"
It's something to do with choosing beetween Waupee's or Maya's quest iirc.:unsure:

DeletedUser

Correct. It is not found in that manner.

You a Strong Bad fan?

DeletedUser

Thanks! Fargo, yeah. I'm not sure how much I like HSR as a whole, but the email in which Strong Bad explains how to BS a term paper is tops!!

DeletedUser

If you haven't seen them, make sure to view the Dangeresque, Trodgor (dragon), Kid's Book, Sibbie, and the ones with Katie 80 and Cheat's rave switch. Those are my faves.

DeletedUser

Trogdor is among my favorites (of those I've seen). Insanity.

Diggo11

Only 2 people are known to have ever obtained Part 3, and both are on the German server. The most accurate assumptions we have now are:
(a) You must have chosen Waupee's way for the first two decision quests
(b) Equip some sort of "talisman"
(c) Do something at a certain time or level

DeletedUser

I would say that since there are at least 2 people with Hernando's Sword on World 1 on these servers that they have found all three parts of the note.

DeletedUser

Only 2 people are known to have ever obtained Part 3, and both are on the German server. The most accurate assumptions we have now are:

a+c = yes
b = no

There are many people who have Part 3 of the Note on our worlds, but only 2 that also have Part one and thusly the sword.

I am one of those people who has Part 3 but not Part 1.

DeletedUser

No apparently it can be found as a random job item just like any other "super" items.

It is true (allegedly) that Hernandos can be found from a high Luck job (per developer post) and there are more powerful weapons then Hernandos (allegedly) that can be found from high Luck jobs (per developer post), BUT and I will repeat BUT nobody has found Hernandos from a job or anything more powerful ... and mind you the German players are mid L 90's ... so they've been looking ALOT longer.

DeletedUser

It is true (allegedly) that Hernandos can be found from a high Luck job (per developer post) and there are more powerful weapons then Hernandos (allegedly) that can be found from high Luck jobs (per developer post), BUT and I will repeat BUT nobody has found Hernandos from a job or anything more powerful ... and mind you the German players are mid L 90's ... so they've been looking ALOT longer.

You know its things like this that make me feel we are just second class players to the game developers

Ok no one has found it over on the German game but at least the Dev's talk to them.

DeletedUser

Its quite hard to find. I did some transport ammo and trade with Indians but havent really found them.

Red Falcon

Wow! I haven't even gotten this far yet! But luckily, I have chosen Waupee's part of The Decision Quest.

DeletedUser

You know its things like this that make me feel we are just second class players to the game developers

Ok no one has found it over on the German game but at least the Dev's talk to them.
ye =/
for us to know any good things we must get there with a translator and check topics wich seems interesting (what I've done a few times)

Diggo11

That is mainly because the developers speak German. ;)

DeletedUser3325

Incorrect! :D
There are no relation with talisman. Please lock this topic. I really don't want, that someone who knows how to get "it", gonna say "it". Those topics are useless.:indian:
P.S As I know, there are couple of guys, that know how to get it, and I'm the one of those lucky ones :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That is mainly because the developers speak German. ;)

They can speak Martian for all I care :) the point I was trying to get across is that they interact with the forum and the german players and anything we manage to glean from the German forums is either second hand and in theory the poster could get a ban for posting a spoiler or what we manage to find out through the .de forum via an online translator.

Would you rather not have some sort of communication with the Dev's from time to time ?I know I would :)