Pet Peeves

DeletedUser13682

When you're doing something very precise with something very delicate and someone comes up to you and pushes you and makes you mess it up. Also, when you ask someone what's wrong, they get all homicidal and try to kill you.

DeletedUser

On that same note; when you're sitting around having a nice, quiet nervous breakdown and people keep interrupting to ask you what's wrong!

DeletedUser

When you get yourself all worked up to have an ice cream cone only to get in the freezer and realize your kids ate all the ice cream and left the empty container in there!

DeletedUser

A certain Mod whom claims to be mean but seems to be the nicest set of....ummmmmmmm nevermind we don't need HER going on for another 3 pages about her.......:D

DeletedUser

When you're reading, or otherwise preoccupied, and someone starts talking to you, as if whatever you're doing isn't even happening.

Or, when people include you in their plans and then put up a fuss when it conflicts with your own plans.

DeletedUser

A certain Mod whom claims to be mean but seems to be the nicest set of....ummmmmmmm nevermind we don't need HER going on for another 3 pages about her.......:D
I know! Gem gets like that sometimes so you have to excuse her. :p

New updates on your computer that require a restart. Not only does it want you to restart Right Now but if you don't it will pop up with a reminder every 5 minutes that you need to restart. Gah I hate that.

DeletedUser

People who wait to start the meeting until the late people have arrived. "We'll just wait a few more minutes for Loretta."

When I'm the boss of the meeting I shut and lock the frigging door and get started on time out of respect for everyone who is sitting there on time.

DeletedUser

the chronic confusion of the words Chastity and Celibacy
Celibacy=unmarried
Chastity=abstaining from sex

DeletedUser

the chronic confusion between Hellstromm and God
Hellstromm = omnipotent/omniscient/omnipresent
God = omnibus

DeletedUser

eggo_chase.gif

super eggo?