Outlaws - RPG

DeletedUser5046

"Hunter.." she said as she sit at the hunter's lap..

"i saw you in mah dream...the black man was behind you when you and woody are shakin hands..." she said wit a low lonely voice...

"...then the man point his gun on your head...then..." she looks at the hunters face wit a teary eye...just when tears started to fall under her eyes..hunter wipe it out..and let the lil girl fall asleep in his arms..

"you know what that lil angel is talkin about, right amigo?" the cat said.

DeletedUser

"Of course compadre. But my brother is gonna be dead so I have nothing to worry about. Either that or I go with Plan T," James said as he held a stick of dynamite in his hand.

DeletedUser5046

"Plan 'T' eh...?!" the cat was surprised...

"i'll see you tomorrow amigo *yawn*..need sum catnap..." said the puss as he walk away from the two and find himself a place to sleep.

DeletedUser

"erm...what you two doing?"
Rowdy looked at the two sleepers.
"Busy night eh?"

DeletedUser

James woke up and said,"What?" Right after he said this he fell back to sleep.

DeletedUser5046

"doodmownin rowdy...." angel said then look at the sleeping hunter...
*blush*

"gee...i think he was tired takin care of me last night..." she followed then take rowdy by the hand ..

"rowdy let's make breakfast!!!!"

DeletedUser

James woke up again and went into his room. James pulled out a map and then brought it out while everyone was eating breakfast."Tomorow is the day we get a shot at saving Westwood. And here's the plan: Rowdy and Angel, you'll go for the Warden in the east tower. Nathan, you got the west tower. Peril, you take south. I got the north tower. Rowdy and me will dress up as prisoners while the rest of you are guards. We will get past the patrol then get in and out. When we go to rescue Westwood, my brother will be there also. You get a shot, TAKE IT!" James yelled slamming his fist down onto the table.

DeletedUser

Rowdy grinned. He liked the plan. He checked his pistols, put on his poncho and fixed his hat on his head.
"He will not stand a chance against us..."
He looked around the room, his eyes moving from face to face.

DeletedUser

Nayz stumbled as he walked throught unknown town, his lips were parched, and sweat dripped from his face, he slowly walked to the saloon, stepping in he felt a bit cooler from the shade. "finally i can rest" he thought as he walked to the barkeep and asked for a drink.

DeletedUser

James grabbed his gun and got on his horse. "Meet me in DC in two days," James said to everyone as he trotted quickly across the desert.....

DeletedUser5046

"gee...why do i have to stay here wit tis guy" angel said pointing to rowdy...

"hunter be careful..." she followed.

DeletedUser

Sally, the youngest of the barmaids, saunters through the bar refilling whiskey glasses here, picking up tips there, and watching out for the drunken hands aimed at grabbing her butt.

"Now Billy," she begins with a sweetness in her voice that would give you a toothache, "I already told you, sugar, I'm engaged to Sherrif Thomas."

"He ain't nothin' but a retired horse theif" Billy replies with disgust.

"Maybe so, but if you don't keep your hands to yourself" Sally says as she pries his hand off her buttocks for the fifth time today, "you're gonna find yerself locked up by that 'retired horse thief' wishin you had listened to me."

"Leave him, Sally, run away with me and I'll give you all the riches a lady like you deserves" Billy says through his whiskey glass.

"And how you gonna give me those riches, Billy? You ain never got a penny to yer name for all the gamblin and drinkin you do!"

Being called out by a bar wench was not something Billy Rouche was used to, and it wasn't somethin he was gonna stand for, not today, not any day.

"You little slu ... "

DeletedUser

James wet into the bar in DC. He asked for a shot of whiskey and finished up with it in one gulp. James turned around to see everyone. James started to think to himself,"Should I have put Rowdy with Angel? This could blow me out of the water quickly. If Rowdy gets attached, he might endager the mission trying to protect her or something." James then got up and went to an old aboned shack about a few miles from the prison. He gave Rowdy and everyone directions so he'll wait till then.

DeletedUser

"hmm? No reason...I find it boring to play the waiting game i'd like some texas hold'em, but if you don't want to accompany me it's okay miss." Rowdy smiled.

DeletedUser

James sat down and pulled out a letter from his desk. He started to read it and remember some of the good old days. James then started to remember how beautiful Angel looked back then, but then shrugged it off quickly and went to go to sleep......