Outlaws - RPG

DeletedUser

"We barge in with TNT, then we save his ass is the plan. So whacha think?" James said as he drank more of his whiskey from his tin.

DeletedUser

He shook Nates hand. "Greg R. Travis. You probaply heared of me..."
"But buddies call me "Rowdy"...about that plan of yours..."
Greg scratched his face.
"It's bold I'll give y'a that..."
He drank from his glass.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"Well you got something better Rowdy? And yeah I heard of you. Whatup nephew?" James said. Technically, James was accepted into Westwood's family at the end of the war and became like a uncle to the young Rowdy."Haven't seen you in ages. Changed your name again eh?"

DeletedUser

He cocks an eyebrow and regards the two men.

You two are related?

He scratches his beard and chews his lips, thinking and then speaks up.

I don't think we goin' be needin' to blow it up...

How's about we just fin' us some prison guard get up, pose as a prison delivery unit an' bring in a wanted criminal?

It'll a mite less conspicuous than just blowing up the walls o' some prison lock up.

DeletedUser

"Hmmm that may be easy. But who will be the prisoner? And we arn't related. I'm just a good friend to the family and was like an uncle to 'im," James said as he poured more whiskey.

DeletedUser

He takes a drink and leans against a wall.

We're goin' ta be needin' a volunteer fer tha'. I ain't overtly keen on bein' the prisoner and if neither of you two are, I call we draw straws.

DeletedUser

"Recognised me huh...been awhile eh James."
Greg smiled.
"I agree with Nate. Much safer. I haven't got lovely experiences with TNT..."

DeletedUser

He nods at Rowdy and glances at James.

It ain' gonna be easy, nor is it gonna go fast if'n we do it this way.

We'll be needin' to stakeout, gettin' to know the surroundin's of the place and how the prisoner exchange system works.

Now I got nowhere in particular to go and won't mind me a bit o' campin' in the woods.
Are you up to that?

DeletedUser5046

A lady in black was running when she accidentally bump on woody...
"Oops...sorry...." then run away..

"hey i know that lady!" James the hunter said as he follow looks at the direction where she go....

she didnt know she drops her dark blue satin purse that contains her Father's Blue Diamond - the only thing left when her parents died from the war...

DeletedUser

James, though looking like an old man, jumped across the table and stopped right in front of her like a tiger. "I remember you. First, you dropped your purse," he says as he gives it to her," And next its nice to see you again Angel. It's been lonely in this here ol' town just me not knowing anyone."

James took out a pair of dice. "Highest number is the prisoner," James said as he rolled two sixes."Well looks like I'm it already," James said with a big laugh. "I agree with you too, we need to stake it out. And don't worry about the explosives. This 'old man' knows how to make things go boom in ways you never thought of," he said with a devilish smirk on his face.

DeletedUser5046

Angel smiles but wit a teary eye...*she was a bit scared and surprised*
hugs the purse and then turn to the hunter...

the barefooted lady then rolled the dice and got two six as well...smiles and pick a piece of paper that roll over her feet...

"hunter..." she said as tears start to fall on her cheeks...

"tis was the man who killed mah parents..."

DeletedUser

Peril once again straightened his eye patch as he spurred Horse to go a little faster "Damn weather" he coughed in a loud and painful way. He quickly took a swallowseye kercheif from his pocket and wiped some of the blood from his lips.

In the distance Jack could see the lights of a settlement and he kicked Horse towards it, making sure to not skyline himself on any ridges or arroyos he quickly entered the town. Men walked up and down the boardwalks and ladies scowled at him as he rode passed.

Noticing a saloon Jack dismounted and tied Horse and his mule Judice to the hitching rail, whispering for them to be quiet he strode into the bar. He instantly stepped to the side, closing his eyes and counting to ten, so his vision could adjust to the dim light in the saloon Peril took a seat at one of the corner tables.

DeletedUser

"Miss...You mean...The man on that wanted poster?"
Rowdy looked at her suspiciously.
He took a step closer, his hand in his poncho.
His eyes looked from the girl to Nate, James and back again.

DeletedUser

"Maim, Westwood is a great man. You must have him mistaken. I lived with him and hid him for 8 years! There has to be no way he ever did such a thing," James said,"Maim let me give you a place to stay for the night. All of you co....."

James stopped as he looked at the corner table in the saloon. He saw a man with a grey hat, brown trench coat, and the eye patch over his eye. James was struck as the man pulled up his hat and shown a grin he hadn't seen in ages..........

DeletedUser5046

The girl look at how amazed was the hunter...so she looked at the same direction as the hunter's when to her surprise...she dropped the piece of paper...

"is he...." she hide behind the hunter's back...

DeletedUser

Nate looks around, not quite sure what's going on. He takes in the two newcomers as he grabs the dice and throws a 4 and a 5.

Anyone care to enlighten me as to what the devil is goin' here?

DeletedUser5046

The girl seems not to hear what nate said so nate just carry the girl on her shoulder...

"hey put me down...." she said as she was shakin cuz of hunger...

DeletedUser

"Peril it's damn good to see you again," James said with a smiles. Peril walked over and they shook hands. "Nice to see you again Peril."

DeletedUser

Peril slapped Jame's shoulder "Hey, James, you still ahve'nt lost your I own the world mannerism. THats good"