Outlaws - RPG

DeletedUser5046

the lil girl was still scared when peril noticed her...

"hey yah lil girl...the only thing that change is youre height...you've grown a bit..yet youre still the same girl ive known..."

with the eye that says "dun worry we'll find that man...." he stroke the girls black hair and get back to the hunter...

DeletedUser

James talked with Peril for afew minutes then told everyone,"Meet me at my house in an hour." After he said that he walked outside and walked back to his shack on the top of a little hill.

When James got inside, he cleaned up a little and started to brew some coffee. James put some papers and maps on the table and some plates and utensils. James started to cook some dinner for his small group when he heard a knock on the door....

DeletedUser

Jack hitched Judice and Horse to a tree Judice eyed Peril suspiciously, before curling his lip sticking his tongue out at Peril. Offended Jack gave the animal a mean look, which was countered with more vigor then he could muster. Defeated Jack looked at the mule "I promise I won't get into any trouble. Damn mule"

As Jack walked away Judice gave Peril a "Don't you forget it" kinda look

DeletedUser

Rowdy looked at the small group. With them help they might succeed to get his father out of jail. He drank his glass empty and decided to wait in his corner 'till it was time to go to James house.
He was damn glad to see so many old friends from his father back.
He had heared many stories about them all. Most of them from his dad, some from his 'uncle' James.
He was surprised when he saw uncle Peril again since it to was many years since the last time.
He remembered the stories from the war period and how two brothers decided to fight for each an other side. He smiled when he thought how his father had been jappin' about how angry he was with Peril. He looked at the group again.
"This here thing might work..."

He stayed in that corner for awhile. Hands in his poncho.
He grew tired of waiting and wanted to see James alone before the others came.
It was to long since the last time he had seen him.
He and his dad had learned Rowdy how to shoot a gun, ride a horse and to be a good farmer.
He always loved his dad.
But at the age of 16 had Rowdy wanted to see the world, and he wantedo explore the west.
That was the last time he had seen James and his dad.
Rowdy grew to be just like his dad. And not only in appearance.
His walk and talk were the same.
Than he got a note from James that his dad was caught and thrown in prison.

He shook his head.
"Gotta get my horse..."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5046

the lil girl who was that time is strangely lookin outside saw a man walking...

"oh....woody!!!" she said as she run towards the shadow from where the man with his face covered wit his hat....

the lil girl hug the man..

"i thought i will never see you again...are you goin to tell me the story of the ...gulch when i go to bed?!"

DeletedUser

The man turned. "I think you're mistaken miss. I'm his son. Westwoods is in a prison in DC for deserting and giving aid to the enemy."
He smiled at her. "Greg 'Rowdy' Travis is the name. Nice to meet you."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Peril quickly covered his mouth as he coughed again, the blood once more wetting the fabric. He stood there a moment, feeling as though he was coughinghis guts out.

Once his violent coughing fit was over Peril knocked on Jame's door, as he wiped some of the blood from his lips.

DeletedUser

Nate looked on as the others left, drank another whiskey and took to his horse as well.

Muttering "Damn circus", he shook his head and joined the conspirators at the hunter's shack.

DeletedUser

As he came to the house he could see that their were already several men. He knocked and opened the door. He looked into the barrel of one of Nates pistols.
"Am I late?" He smiled. Nate lowered his pistol.

DeletedUser

Nate grinned as he recognized Rowdy.

Just in time.

Come on in. James is cookin' up sum'thin' mighty fierce.

DeletedUser

James flipped the pan into the air. To a shock to everyone, besides Rowdy, the eggs landed right on the plates. James poured some coffee for everyone then put beans onto the plates. While everyone ate, James went to grab some things in the other room.

Thirty minutes later, James put a map of the jail and put a pair of handcuffs on them. "One of us is going to be a prisoner to get in. This jail is sofisitacted. Guards and dogs and a hell lot of wardens. One of them hold a key to get Westwood out. We get in by pretending to drop off a prisoner. Then, each of you go after one of the wardens. One for each of you. The cell he is held in is number 212. ALSO, we have a large problem in this. One of mine and Westwoods old enemies will be 'visiting'. This man is going to be killed!" James yelled it out.

DeletedUser5046

the girl just listen to the conversation eagerly...as she eat no one knows except the cat of what's goin on in her mind...

she was playing the sceen in her mind when...

"stop!!!!" she yelled and cover her face...

"why?! what's wrong?" rowdy in surprised asked the girl...

James knew then that the girl saw sumthing wrong in their plan.

"i guess the girl needs to rest...and Rowdy..i need you to take care of her for the moment." the hunter said.

"i'll be wit you amigo..." said the cat "Rowdy..you'll be the one tellin' story to her...she really missed your father's tales" the puss whispered.

DeletedUser

James thought it over and then said,"Rowdy get back here. I've messaged you part of the plan so you can explain it." James walked over and showed the girl to a bed in another room. He put his mug of coffee down on a table next to her and started to tell her,"Whats you and Westwood? You two never talked to each other last time I saw you and since Westwood was with me for the past few years, I never saw you here. And what's the matter too? You seem......jumpy."

DeletedUser5046

"im scared.. sumthin bad will happen...i saw it.." she cried and cover her face wit her teddy...

DeletedUser

"Hmmm?" James felt confused in what she said. "Nothing will go wrong trust me," James said to comfort her. James sat down in a chair next to the bed.

DeletedUser

An enemy of yours?
Pray tell, who is this character and why is he so important that you done and wanna sidetrack from savin' your friend?

DeletedUser5046

the lil girl fell asleep...

she was talkin in her dream...

"woody dun go...hunter is waitin for you..." she said in a low voice..

she repeatedly say those words followed by

"that black man will get you...stop..."

the hunter heard all what she just said and started to wake her up..

"there's a big guy that's goin to kill woody!" she cried.

when the lil girl went back to sleep, the hunter and others gathered outside...

DeletedUser

"The man is the man who hired men to kill my family and was the one who captured Westwood," James said,"He was dressed completely in black and is a captain and a gunslinger. The best in DC." James showed a picture from a newspaper where the man was throwing Union soldiers in jail for war crimes. "His name........is Captain Matthew Miller, my third brother. And the man who shot William."

DeletedUser

He scratches his beard as he looks at the picture.

Interestin' family you have there, Colonel, and quite extended to it seems.

I don't got much against a man who puts Unionist be'ind bars, but if'n he's gonna come up against us, we should take care of 'im first.
We don't want no so-called best gun in DC in our backs when we're bustin' yer friend out.

DeletedUser

"Yes interesting family. Now if any of you don't have somewhere to sleep, take the couch or one of the beds in my house," James said to them all as he started to clean up.

Around midnight James sat down on a chair and pulled out a cigarette. James lit and smoked for a little bit. James was worried and cigars always calmed him down. After a few minutes, James saw Angel come out the room tired looking and she started to say something.....