Opening

DeletedUser

How the hell do level 2 people have 8 in trappin? I checked, and they have the exact same equip as me, and I only have 7. I also put all my points in trapping:(

DeletedUser11353

How the hell do level 2 people have 8 in trappin? I checked, and they have the exact same equip as me, and I only have 7. I also put all my points in trapping:(
I am one of those people, for your information, I didn`t put 1 point in swimming to finish introduction quest, I`ll be able to do it at level 3 due to my dexterity. All you need to do is think a little bit

DeletedUser

Treu, I am one of the people with 8 trapping to...

Just wait to lvl 3 to fish

DeletedUser

I am one of those people, for your information, I didn`t put 1 point in swimming to finish introduction quest, I`ll be able to do it at level 3 due to my dexterity. All you need to do is think a little bit

Completely forgot about that point!

I'm already regretting putting it there:(

DeletedUser11353

I'm already regretting putting it there:(
Lol, I know how you feel, I did that with my builder on beta, I was really annoyed by 1 point in swimming so I did the shaman quest and moved it to construction

DeletedUser

Lol, I know how you feel, I did that with my builder on beta, I was really annoyed by 1 point in swimming so I did the shaman quest and moved it to construction

This is my first time starting right from day 1. No worries, in the grand scheme of things, these things won't decide where I'll end up in couple of months from now on;)

DeletedUser

I also put a point in swimming, but I plan on using it later, so it's no biggie.

I just made it into the top 100 list. Level 3, rank #66. I guess some of the leaders are running out of energy now. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He's actually doing pretty darned good. He's at rank #9 now. I'm not too far behind though.

It really means nothing at this point. While I sleep, I watch myself slip out of the top100, then I do 6 hours of work, and I'm back in the top 20. The real fun will start when some pure builds start getting those 40+ exp jobs;)

DeletedUser

It really means nothing at this point. While I sleep, I watch myself slip out of the top100, then I do 6 hours of work, and I'm back in the top 20. The real fun will start when some pure builds start getting those 40+ exp jobs;)
lol, No no body is not going to bow down before you.:D

DeletedUser

No. The pure builds are not going to overtake us. Never !!! ;)

DeletedUser

is anyone know which town in W10 sells gray bow tie?
need info. thx