Opening

DeletedUser

It's not just about leveling fast early on. The lucky ones who find good items early on can get quite a boost to unlock some better jobs than others have. The true race will start at level 10 onwards.

DeletedUser

yea. And ill be out of that race for a while. I have a feeling ill be more dominate later in the game than now.

DeletedUser

It's not just about leveling fast early on. The lucky ones who find good items early on can get quite a boost to unlock some better jobs than others have. The true race will start at level 10 onwards.

True. However, it doesn't hurt to at least be in sight of the lead pack. I'm ranked at #452 (tied for #386) and climbing now. Should be level 2 in about an hour.

yea. And ill be out of that race for a while. I have a feeling ill be more dominate later in the game than now.

You're at #116 now (or tied for #86). Not too shabby, Saucey.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

I dont think you can read anything into the rankings. In the past two hours Ive gone from 106, to rank 1, and now to rank 50.

EDIT: Rank 15 now. See what I mean?

DeletedUser

I dont think you can read anything into the rankings. In the past two hours Ive gone from 106, to rank 1, and now to rank 50.

Oh well, it gives us something to chat about, while we wait for our jobs to finish. lol Desinero is up to #5 now. Nice. Sdjx is #15.

DeletedUser1105

I just checked and I was in the 40's, but refreshed and am now rank 2.

DeletedUser

Lots of jockying for position on day 1. Every time someone finishes a job, the rankings change. I'm glad there's not a big delay for rankings updates. That would drive me crazy.

Ok, I finally made it to level 2 and am now ranked #266 (tied for #235).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11353

Race will start something around 10th-12th lvl, right now most of people are doing easy quests and all of them are getting about same amount of XP,

DeletedUser

Race will start something around 10th-12th lvl, right now most of people are doing easy quests and all of them are getting about same amount of XP,

I see. Why 10-12th level, if I may ask? But yeah, I decided to do the Intro quest too. Seems like easy money and skill points. You aren't doing half bad yourself, Cro. Hanging around in the top 50, I see. ;)

DeletedUser11353

Cause then pure builds will start to get better jobs, especially pure construction guys. Yup, I`m in top for now

DeletedUser

Yeah, that's when it'll get interesting. I want to see how my multi-skilling system holds up against the pure build players.

DeletedUser11353

Yes. ;) By the way, somebody just jumped up to level 4. Nobody else is even level 3 yet. Not sure how he did it. Manhunt quest maybe?
Let me quote myself from a thread in w10 section exactly about that issue
Yes, they had luck with getting products needed for manhunt and erik flight quests, and they got some XP just for confirming their email address

DeletedUser

Yes, they had luck with getting products needed for manhunt and erik flight quests, and they got some XP just for confirming their email address

Yeah, I know that he completed the Intro and Manhunt quests already. I can tell by what items and products he has in his inventory. He also looks to be going pure leadership. Not a bad way to start.