Opening

DeletedUser

Well, It said 2 Minutes ago that it would open on the 26th of august. Wait thats today? So im a little shocked by that. (they changed it to 27th. Must have been an error.)

How excited are you guys? Thoughts on the opening of a new world?

I know I'm ready to try a different build.

(for the record, first post in W10 forums, although this might be replaced by a mod thread.)

DeletedUser

Do you think I'll be able to play on worlds 8, 9 and 10? I already have characters on 8 and 9.

DeletedUser

What???

The news of W10 completely caught me off guard! Congrats to the devs for not leaking ANY sort of hints or anything for that matter!

Im so excited, I have grand plans for W10.

:D

DeletedUser

Lets start an all star town of the best players in the west and destroy the competition! Saucey, I know your down to join :D

DeletedUser

Im still considering my options, but im going to do a dueler to prove that people diss the bonus too much. Last one I made rocked. This one should be better since I know so much more from my experiments.

DeletedUser3717

Congratulations Diggo11

Well done mate!

On becoming World 10 Moderator,

You deserve it.

-Jordon

DeletedUser15368

on the log-in page, it says today, but Gem says it isn't open until tomorow afternoon!?:huh:

DeletedUser

That would be unfair :(

It sorta happens already. Id like two towns of good people... so there can be a war without "OMG you k0ed one town guy so ill say 10 and we can duel you forever then complain when we lose"

Itd be nice.

DeletedUser

I was going to play on W10, just to see if I could level up fast enough to be near the top of the rankings list, until I read this:

can i carry over my gold nuggets frm w9 to w10??

I thought we'd all start on a even playing field, but I forgot about nuggets and premium accounts. :dry: