Okay, okay, okay...

DeletedUser

Im tired of all the fighting to lets call a truce everyone :) If someone insults you dont respond as hard as that might be the person who insulted you wants you to react. You dont have to defend yourself if others already know your character.... (I know I know Im asking to much here but its worth a try)

DeletedUser

What? Get out of here.

This thread was designed for people to flame me. (Didn't you read the first post? No holds-barred, no worry of retaliation?)

I liked the attention, damn you.

DeletedUser

Good one. What happened to "walking away"? :)

Yeah, I knew you'd come back. It's okay. We have a home for you here. It's warm. You like it.

DeletedUser

Aww Divest I didn't realize you were enjoying yourself Flame on then haha...I actually read the whole thread by the way I guess if im tired of the fighting I can leave the ring :p

DeletedUser

because that was before you started going off on people

like I said on another thread I liked the none rude Divest. the one who started out and the one we have now is the rude one

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you know Divest when you are not trying to debate someone you are acualy an OK guy.

I might think about befriending you.

Y'know Giz, it struck me that this applies to you when you are not posting.
I mean, when you don't post, you don't look half as much of an idiot as the rest of the time.

Youre right. I shouldn't insult autistic people by comparing them with Gizmo. It won't happen again, you have my promise.

Aye, the autistic people never did anything to deserve scorn like that.

DeletedUser

Why. Thank you. :)

(You get bonus points if you can call the origin of my avatar)

DeletedUser

A shining knight of armour of some sorts, I see you have an infatuation with a few ladies here.

I am not able to recall the origin :(