Okay, okay, okay...

DeletedUser

So divest has autism?
So that explains his actions, he is probably used to getting bullied in real life so he gets in there first, but deep down he is hurting.
Like a fat person pokes fun of their own weight before others get the chance, deep down in their conscience they are very insecure, unhappy and know they have a problem.
Pure sign of a bully, they try to hurt others to make them selves feel better.

My heart goes out to you Divest, honest.

DeletedUser8950

It's possible. Either way, he constantly insults people by saying they have autisim, which I find completely unacceptable.

DeletedUser

They're reconciling their issues with me, Deni. Leave them be - I'm actually kind of enjoying watching them. :p

DeletedUser8950

Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean that it doesn't make sense.

I have a strong feeling that in school, when people were laughing, you often didn't get it.

It's okay. There's a place for people like you as well.

That was one post where he used autisim as an insult

DeletedUser

Youre right. I shouldn't insult autistic people by comparing them with Gizmo. It won't happen again, you have my promise.

DeletedUser

So your not autistic then Divest?
Are you Just a complete arse bandit then?

DeletedUser5046

can anyone please lock tis thread? if im not mistakin there is a flame thread already and i dun think we need much..or tis forum will look like te next hell from so many flames:laugh:

DeletedUser8950

If you want to stop flaming, don't lock the threads but ban the flamer.

DeletedUser5046

i dun think tat would be right darknoon. . .there is a thread for flaming. . .tat very thread exist...then gizmo will be ban o_O. . .tat's not nice. . .i think its better just lock one flaming thread while te only one exist. . .

DeletedUser8950

Giz isn't the main flamer, he actually refused to flame in another thread. Flaming occasionally doesn't deserve a ban, but with every topic they post in if you try locking them instead of banning them you'll never stop 'em.

DeletedUser5046

well giz i dun think so....but tis fighting is annoying me..so i guess it should be locked by now or later. . .