Okay, okay, okay...

DeletedUser

TRUCE.

It was fun times (for me), but after my umpteenth infractions and warning I need to cool it before I get the ban hammer.

Truce.

ITT: Take shots at Divest and he will not fire back. This is your chance to antagonize, insult, and be rude to me as I'm sure I have done to you.

So I'm going to take a couple days break from debating and being mean to people, and I am going to give you this chance to get back at me. No penalties incurred.

Go, go, go!

DeletedUser

Hmm. I never considered that you may not have much fuel. That you're going to dig up on your own.

DeletedUser

I will not go after someone when they ask me to go after them. unless we are playing some kind of game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm, so this thread exists for you to insult those who openly state they refuse to sink to your level?

I'll join Gizmo in his wise decision and ignore it myself.

DeletedUser

There ya go, you feel better already Violette. Admit it. :)

I will not go after someone when they ask me to go after them. unless we are playing some kind of game

This is a game! Unless you're taking the internet too seriously. In which case, relax a bit. It's all in good fun.

DeletedUser

This is a game! Unless you're taking the internet too seriously. In which case, relax a bit. It's all in good fun.

I meen like if someone asked me to go after them in Sorry or Call of Duty

the west fourms is not a game

DeletedUser

Oh, bahahahahaha. Divest, do not get banned. You make me constantly laugh and sometimes until I cry.

DeletedUser

No, you don't want him to become John Rose 2.0. I happen to like John and I think Divest is hilarious.

DeletedUser

John Rose 2.0 implies that Divest is superior to John Rose, unless John Rose is a Microsoft product.

DeletedUser

it could also mean that he is just another John Rose. like windows vista is to Windows Xp

DeletedUser

So you're saying Divest is prettier than John Rose and a resource hog?

Divest: Do you recycle?

DeletedUser

So you're saying Divest is prettier than John Rose and a resource hog?

I was going to say something but it would have been kind of mean to Divest

if you want me to post it just tell me. and I want your word that there will not be an infraction against me

DeletedUser

Like I said, if you're going to insult me, this is the time!

I do recycle though. I am not Vista. You can tell me to burn in hell on a hot plate
but calling me Windows Vista I find highly insulting. I didn't realize we were aiming
for the throat. :(

DeletedUser5046

Like I said, if you're going to insult me, this is the time!

I do recycle though. I am not Vista. You can tell me to burn in hell on a hot plate
but calling me Windows Vista I find highly insulting. I didn't realize we were aiming
for the throat. :(

i thought you wanted to be insulted? why not take being window vista now? *trying to be rude????*