[Official]Politics & Propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

if this threads gets closed I am gonna kill Hightower myself (even If it's the only thing I do,so people would stop whining)

instead of talking, do some P&P

DeletedUser

You are aware that it isn't just "our whining" that everyone is sick of? :)It is all Whining in general, plus we where not the ones to start this "whine fest" off, I think hightower started it all off if I am not mistaken?

We would have come here quietly and just played the game but we where provoked, hell, most of the people that have joined this game have done so because we where provoked.

If anyone is to blame for us being here, it is hightower, I think he deserves your thanks.:D

you guys started making family towns within the first week of the game, if you didn't expect to get flamed the your iq is probably in the 20's

DeletedUser

I'll make some more tomorrow while I'm picking more cotton. Cotton! In the old west! What's that about?

DeletedUser

you guys started making family towns within the first week of the game, if you didn't expect to get flamed the your iq is probably in the 20's

okay so what you want is the following.

We all join this game and EVERYBODY goes solo, cause the moment 2 friends make a town, they can be accused of family towns huh ?

and we aren't really family, we're more like AA group - Anonymous *******s -

DeletedUser

Have you read what people have wrote? About how tribalwar.com is not a family, that it is a gaming community etc?

I never claimed that I would not be flamed, if you can point out where exactly in my post I wrote this I would be much obliged (I have highlighted the "you" that refers to me, and before you say "I meant you guys" that is not what you wrote).

It is players like yourself that have made the majority of Tribalwar join :) I have to thank you for that, the game will be A LOT more intresting now.

Addendum: To the people who want to leave Twars.net out of this, isn't the very concept of a "Family Tribe" (or I guess in this case, "Family") one that comes from Twars.net? Isn't this an example of clear hypocrisy?

Having said that, TW was not a family tribe; it was a pre-made tribe. There's a very distinct difference. Family tribe is made by inviting players who are around you and relying on numbers to win/survive. Pre-made tribe is made by inviting players to a tribe beforehand based on previous experiences with those persons. I don't recall anyone on TWars.net (sorry for alluding to TW.net to those who would like to keep Twest and TW.net separate) complaining about pre-made tribes. I'll be sure to call any friends that you make and eventually work with "a family". Then, it's our moral obligation, for the greater good, to form our own alliance to destroy your family, right?

HT, am I right in saying that you have no forum or game powers in this game? If you don't have any such powers, then I think it's kind of sad that you've dedicated, what, like 2 or 3 threads with the insinuation that TW is a "'Family' Tribe". Those few threads in turn spawned 2 more threads. You started the thread to say that The_Iceman was lying. If he was, okay, so what? I'm sure if we all felt important enough to make threads about individual players lying, this forum would be idiotic. Your definition that a group of players that have joined the game together is a "family" doesn't exactly fly in actually determining them to be so.

If you do have such powers, then I would ask, "Why are you playing W1? Since that would create obvious bias, and so far as I know, they don't do that in TWars.net." Just wondering, I don't actually know (since you seem to act like you do have powers (maybe just a vibe I'm getting)).

In the end, if the developers wanted to avoid this sort of thing, they would have implemented something to do so. Since they haven't, you have to deal with whatever comes; obviously, you can complain about it all you want and rile up the forum community all you want, but in the end, you can't do anything.

This should enlighten you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Have you read what people have wrote? About how tribalwar.com is not a family, that it is a gaming community etc?

I never claimed that I would not be flamed, if you can point out where exactly in my post I wrote this I would be much obliged (I have highlighted the "you" that refers to me, and before you say "I meant you guys" that is not what you wrote).

It is players like yourself that have made the majority of Tribalwar join :) I have to thank you for that, the game will be A LOT more intresting now.

Hey, we haven't talked in forever, well since you quit w1.

How've you been?

DeletedUser

FunFunFun .

Status
Not open for further replies.