[Official]Politics & Propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I wasn't joking, I find your broken english funny. Not going to hold it against you since you try and it's obvious english isn't your first language. I still find it entertaining though.

and here I was thinking my english is almost perfect.I mean I ace'd my english exam last year.

it's not my english that's entertaining darling. It's me who's just entertaining

DeletedUser

Anji! Long time no speak. Love the use of darling, and love the thread in general.

I may or may not put some stuff in it, I know which side I'll be on! ;)

DeletedUser

Anji! Long time no speak. Love the use of darling, and love the thread in general.

I may or may not put some stuff in it, I know which side I'll be on! ;)

Oh, we're taking sides now? :p

DeletedUser

I am sure giving people time to do the 'shops would be appropriate.

DeletedUser

If a mod closes this thread (especially at this point, where all i'm trying to do is create some humor, then it's obvious this game is destined to fail in the forum department)

And gem = gemma ?, if so it has been an extremly long time m'dear. How you been ?
you vanished into thin air, you should get on IRC again, we need someone to tell dirty jokes against.

Cheers darling

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sides

Oh, we're taking sides now? :p

Of course we are not taking sides. To take sides would imply connection. To imply connection could imply closeness.To imply closeness could imply friendship or kinship. To imply either of these could or would imply family, and we all know about families, don't we ;)

DeletedUser

Of course we are not taking sides. To take sides would imply connection. To imply connection could imply closeness.To imply closeness could imply friendship or kinship. To imply either of these could or would imply family, and we all know about families, don't we ;)

JC the man's right :eek:

DeletedUser

If a mod closes this thread (especially at this point, where all i'm trying to do is create some humor, then it's obvious this game is destined to fail in the forum department)

And gem = gemma ?, if so it has been an extremly long time m'dear. How you been ?
you vanished into thin air, you should get on IRC again, we need someone to tell dirty jokes against.

Cheers darling

I am on irc! as Gem! in all the chans I used to be ;)

*insert on topic propaganda here*

DeletedUser

you guys realise that hightower is not only one of the strongest players himself but also has 9 of the strongest people in the game in his town. not to mention the fast that tribalwar.com has about 500 people but your war isnt just with hightower its pretty much against everyone playing this game except you guys. lol you guys have no idea how sick of your whining and moaning everyone is

DeletedUser

lol you guys have no idea how sick of your whining and moaning everyone is

You are aware that it isn't just "our whining" that everyone is sick of? :)It is all Whining in general, plus we where not the ones to start this "whine fest" off, I think hightower started it all off if I am not mistaken?

We would have come here quietly and just played the game but we where provoked, hell, most of the people that have joined this game have done so because we where provoked.

If anyone is to blame for us being here, it is hightower, I think he deserves your thanks.:D

DeletedUser

you guys realise that hightower is not only one of the strongest players himself but also has 9 of the strongest people in the game in his town. not to mention the fast that tribalwar.com has about 500 people but your war isnt just with hightower its pretty much against everyone playing this game except you guys. lol you guys have no idea how sick of your whining and moaning everyone is

You don't get to be the best by playing against the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.