[Official]Politics & Propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Howdy ho strangers,

This will be the official thread for P&P for W1

before we start some ground rules

1.Respect all forum rules
2.You can "diss" anyone you like BUT do not get personal !
3.I will hold a weekly competition in which people can participate, obviously I can't make any ingame rewards BUT if you're able to hold the funniest P&P for 3 weeks in a row, I will give you 5 gold nuggets.

Why this thread ?

This is just a game, some people go to far and treath it as much more, this is to bring some humor into the game (trust me, if you got some good P&P artists, this could become one hell of a thread)

OOH and

joker.jpg

Who can participate

Anyone who wants. You just post a modified picture and sit back and relax. I do hope that not only TW-people will participate but that we will see some amazing pictures from other people.

And to start it off, Made by one of TW'est greatest P&P artists

FOOL

2wfl64h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please delete. A certain few of my and some friends had some PnP lined up for tomorrow :(

DeletedUser

Nice I like, but would have been better if you had actually used my picture.

DeletedUser

3.I will hold a weekly competition in which people can participate, obviously I can't make any ingame rewards BUT if you're able to hold the funniest P&P for 3 weeks in a row, I will give you 5 gold nuggets.

Even if it's HT? :p

DeletedUser

Nice I like, but would have been better if you had actually used my picture.

Rule N.2

"Don't Get personal this involves not using RL pictures unless you have the consent of the other player in which case, hilarity ensues.

DeletedUser

To be honest this page won't get used much. Say a town declares war on another or something, they won't post the PnP here will they...

DeletedUser

To be honest this page won't get used much. Say a town declares war on another or something, they won't post the PnP here will they...

This is mostly for PvP P&P, I know once everyone get settled in and gets a village etc. and we have VvV, then own threads will start but until then, this will be the epic thread of humor.

DeletedUser

enjoy your peacefull town my friend as long as you can.

I posted it somewhere although can't seem to find it again... anyway it was concerning the neglect of understanding irony my friend. So whenever you're ready you can come out and take a swing as I sure as hell ain't gonna walk out to the core to see you :p

DeletedUser

I posted it somewhere although can't seem to find it again... anyway it was concerning the neglect of understanding irony my friend. So whenever you're ready you can come out and take a swing as I sure as hell ain't gonna walk out to the core to see you :p

Marryat,

I hereby declare you to be my mortal enemy*

once I get everything straigthened up. Devil will be knocking on your door

*This is all in good fun and I have no personal quarral with you, just need someone to take out.

DeletedUser

*This is all in good fun and I have no personal quarral with you, just need someone to take out.

Meh, same... I just like flaming mostly. Want to go back to TW and start throwing stats from there around again? :p

DeletedUser

I always enjoy Anji's pseudo-english posts.

Thank god we're not on the TW.com forums or I would have been banned for crimes against grammar.

Problem is False I don't have english dictionary installed, only the dutch one.

DeletedUser

Thank god we're not on the TW.com forums or I would have been banned for crimes against grammar.

Problem is False I don't have english dictionary installed, only the dutch one.
I wasn't joking, I find your broken english funny. Not going to hold it against you since you try and it's obvious english isn't your first language. I still find it entertaining though.

DeletedUser

wait you played TW ?
W1 ?
Username ?
and I don't play that game anymore. to much trouble pff

Only W19 now (although am friends with Smudgey if you remember him?)... it's the best World as you can't support anyone not in your own Tribe, ie. Families are officially eliminated/deemed completely ridiculous :D

I wasn't joking, I find your broken english funny. Not going to hold it against you since you try and it's obvious english isn't your first language. I still find it entertaining though.

Lol.. foreigners (no offense Anji) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.