Obscurity- RPG

DeletedUser

James was scratching te back of his head and pulled out his little cigar box. He took one out and took out a match. He lit it and thought,"She's so beautiful." James took a puff and waited for her to finish so he could talk to her.

DeletedUser

Quiyue lifted the flap of her tent and stepped outside. Ignoring the curious looks of the others she walked up to James and touched him on the shoulder. "Did you want to see me?"

DeletedUser

James looked up and stuttered,"Yes." He was still a little embarrassed by what happened and his face was starting to become pink again. He asked,"May I come in with you?"

DeletedUser

Name:Whiskey girl
horse name:CML:Shes A Hottie
dogs name: Dillan
postioncowgitl /good and bad
info:blue green eyes dirty blonde hair cowgirl/good side/ bad side
story:i grew up on a lil farm with 2 brothers a mother and a father with tons of crops/animals/and lov.so one day i decided to go west takeing my horse i always loved her and my dog still a pup.i then went to this lil town called Old Time Corral with a bar hotel gunsmith tailor general store and a stable small town but i love it.

DeletedUser

She blinked at him... a little surprised by his request. She schooled her features into a peaceful mask and nodded slowly. She preceded him into the tent and turned, waiting for him to draw the entrance closed before she reached up to the neck of her jacket and started to unbutton her clothing.

She tried to blink back the tears of disappointment as she asked him in a quiet voice. "What do you want me to do for you?"

DeletedUser

James raised an eyebrow and said,"Uhhh what are you doing?" James was confused now. First that and now this? James first turned pink and then said,"I just wanted to talk and check up on you thats all."

DeletedUser

she rode into the camp if you would say on her horse spotting a little gold and thought *a gold river*she kept trotting around the place looking at the men and women searching for gold.she got off her horse and tied it to a post at looked around once again

DeletedUser

Realization flooded through her body and her face warmed with heat... "I'm sorry." She pulled the neck of her jacket together and looked away... "You said you wanted to come into my tent... men usually want to come in... for other reasons than to talk... "

She hid her face with her long black hair and cowered away from him. "I'm so sorry..."

DeletedUser

James walked over and put a hand on her shoulder. "Its all right my dear," he said with his casual smile. "You should get some rest then. I didnt mean to get you upset mon cher," he said as he turned around to leave.

DeletedUser

"Wait, please..."

She reached out to him with her voice and a quivering hand...

"What did you want to talk about?"

DeletedUser

James turned around and said,"Just to make sure you were ok mon cher. However, I see my visit do more harm than good. Forgive me my lady." He turned around and bowed his head in a way to say he was sorry.

DeletedUser

"Please," she almost couldn't believe that she was asking, "please stay... i would like to talk to you... I would like to know more... about you."

DeletedUser

James lifted and said,"If it makes you feel better." James sat down on the ground in the way he did his meditations. "So what would you like to know mon cher?" he said as he motioned for her to sit with him.

DeletedUser

"Anything," she whispered as she sat down close to him... close enough to watch his expressions, "I want to know about you... Why are you so nice to people... you don't know?"

DeletedUser

James smiled and said,"Well, karma. And because I give people the benefit of the doubt. Your not a bad person I can tell. And I am a marshal. And sixty years old haha!!!" James chuckled and took off his hat. His black and grey hair shined a little in teh candle light. "I was born thirty years before the Civil War. I had a brother, but he's dead now. You'd like him, he was a scholar who could handle a gun. And me and him were true gentlemen. He was the better, but I got more girls then him," James said with a chuckle again. "I was a Confederate, and after the war, a bounty hunter and marshal. And then a pirate and smuggler, and thats how I helped the Lees and Wangs here. And how I met you mon cher." He smiled and said,"Im a guy just trying to make a living."

DeletedUser

"Hmmm..." she murmured... tired from all the activity of the day... she leaned closer and pillowed her cheek on his shoulder... "You a good man... very good man." With a sigh she fell asleep against him.

DeletedUser

James smiled at her. James was tired also. He laid back and let Quiyue use his chest as a pillow. He quickly fell asleep in the tent, thinking of the women who he had just met.

DeletedUser

Qiuyue awoke before the sun and left James asleep in her tent. She opened the tent flap and stepped outside prepared for the looks of the others. She wondered how many of them would look at her with anger or superiority.

Instead the women smiled and tried to have her sit instead of help with the morning meal, but she wouldn't have it. They had all shown her kindness and she wanted to prove herself a help... not a millstone around their necks.

She was watchful of the tent, but there was no movement while they cooked and one of the older women, Mrs. Lee put some bowls in her hands after they'd finished cooking and sent her toward the tent.

She slipped inside to see what James was doing.

DeletedUser

"Well, hell." David said as he looked into his canteen. He had drank every last bit of the water, luckilly he was about, 6 miles, give or take, from the town. His colt army dangled from his side, the trigger was broken so it wasn't much use. His bowie was secured in it's sheath, and he had a few dozen dollars in his pocket. He could tell there was alot of gold, he could sense it in the air. He began walking toward the town again, first he would go to the saloon, then to the hotel. If he could, he would pick up a mighty fine woman while he was at it. But, he hadn't shaved for a few weeks, ehh, a barber would be around.

DeletedUser

James was sitting up, doing his stretches. His shirt and coat were folded and put to the side. He was in a push-up position when he saw Quiyue come through the door. James jumped up and said,"Oh sorry. Don't want to get your tent all sweaty haha." James scratched the back of his head and smiled.