Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yup. All politicians promise to change countries. How do you think Bush got too power?
It suprises me how ignorant people are to what a politician promise means most(not all) of the time
"Blah blah blah what everyone wants to hear so they'll vote for me not the other guy. I don't actually have a hope of implementing this"

Whilst I am inclined to agree, I do find it sad you are that jaded.

DeletedUser8950

oops that doesn't make sense
This forum doesn't tell you if someone has posted whilst you are posting and take you back to post box

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

its better to be jaded than ignorant to the fact

It doesn't get less jaded if you repeat it.

Besides; I chose to belive there are some that are in it with honest intention, aiming to change the world for the better.

Ofcourse they will break promises, but to reach certain goals, you will have to sacrifice otherse.

DeletedUser

Obama mistook a window for the door to the whitehouse . what more is there to say?

alg_obama_door.jpg
Perhaps he's not used to living in a giant mansion.

But yes, it's ridiculous to call him the "greatest President ever", let alone the "greatest Leader ever, of any country". He has done hardly anything at all. Too soon to judge.

DeletedUser8950

It doesn't get less jaded if you repeat it.

Besides; I chose to belive there are some that are in it with honest intention, aiming to change the world for the better.

Ofcourse they will break promises, but to reach certain goals, you will have to sacrifice otherse.
I agree sometimes this IS the case. However, most politicians end up achieving not nearly half of the stuff they promise.
Obama seems like nothing paticularly new to me, and I wish people would shut up and give him a chance to prove himself. He might bring change, he might not, but seriously everywhere I go there's a thread/news story with something to do with Obama. It can get a bit annoying:mad:
*treasures angry face*

DeletedUser

John Rose said:
Honey, I don't have the NYDN over here, so why don't you post the source whilst at it, eh?

Do what I did -- right click on the picture and click "Copy Image Address" then paste it in the address bar. ;)

DeletedUser

they are giving Obama more than a chance. there are people out there who think Obama will end racisim in America.Im willing to give him a chance but Im not going to be a sheep that walks off the cliff. the claims made by people are so rediculus its disgusting.

DeletedUser

As many others have stated we need to end corporate greed for sure. One more thing we need to stop doing is bailing out these big CEO's of businesses that fail because they are the ones that are ****ing up the economy, and then they beg and cry for help when they screwed it up.

As for Iraq i really think we need to get out of others buisnesses because we are driving outselves into the ground. The oil prices are so high because of the war and all the machines that we have running all the time. Something else i think should change is that police officers need to turn there car off instead of leaving it run all the time like they do, if they stop or take a call. This country calls for drastic measures from a drastic president.

DeletedUser8950

As many others have stated we need to end corporate greed for sure. One more thing we need to stop doing is bailing out these big CEO's of businesses that fail because they are the ones that are ****ing up the economy, and then they beg and cry for help when they screwed it up.

As for Iraq i really think we need to get out of others buisnesses because we are driving outselves into the ground. The oil prices are so high because of the war and all the machines that we have running all the time. Something else i think should change is that police officers need to turn there car off instead of leaving it run all the time like they do, if they stop or take a call. This country calls for drastic measures from a drastic president.
And Obama is going to change this because he says so;)

DeletedUser

i have met him ;)

hahahahahahahahaha something none of you may never do!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser8950

MW, something tells me you are not telling the truth:p
But oh well if you have well done I guess:blink:

Red Falcon

I think Barack Obama is doing a good job so far. And by the way, what the heck does QFT mean? I am not used to all these new acronyms.

DeletedUser

i have met him ;)

hahahahahahahahaha something none of you may never do!!!!!!!!

I've met children with a greater grasp of economics than Obama holds, it'd be an honor to never meet him.

BTW QFT = Quote For the Truth/Quit ****ing Trying ≠ WTF

DeletedUser

Obama mistook a window for the door to the whitehouse . what more is there to say?

Bush mistook Iran for Afghanistan.

Obviously Bush is more classy and civilized. One should always assume if a camera is in front of you that you are being videotaped.

george_bush_stick_it.jpg

DeletedUser

obama is alot better than bush not only for USA but for whole world

DeletedUser

and by what action do you judge your statement kanishka? he really hasent done anything yet

Status
Not open for further replies.