Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey i was wondering of all the people who live in the u.s. what they think of our president Obama and what he is going to do for the u.s? I personally believe that he will change the entirety of our country for the benefit of the good. Our country is in dire need of change and he will help us. So i was wondering what everyone else thinks he will do?

DeletedUser

I'm a liberal moderate myself, technically Independent, but I've always voted Democrat for president. The real problem with the economy is corporate greed and the only way to fix the economy is to stop it. That's almost 30 years of trickle down economics in action. CEOs downsize and cut benefits and get multimillion dollar bonuses for saving the company money. The mortgage crisis and gasoline prices were also corporate greed and deregulation, and Democrats were partly responsible.

The only way to repair 28 years of Reaganomics is to find a way to limit the greed.

DeletedUser10421

Obama will be the greatest

The greatest president in our history. He is the most gifted leader we've had. I feel his leadership gives Americans hope when what we want to do is crawl under the bed and shake with fear. I don't know who else could lead us through this crisis right now better than him. Thanks for asking.

DeletedUser

to put it politely S.O.S as every other president promise change and give us nothin but CHUMP change

oh and he doesent even come CLOSE to being the greatest president not even the greatest in my life time .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Regardless of anyone's political views, it is a bit silly to be calling anyone the the "greatest leader we've had" when he's barely unpacked his underwear.

DeletedUser

Obama mistook a window for the door to the whitehouse . what more is there to say?

alg_obama_door.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm, that still sounds like a slight improvement on Bush if you're talking IQ. Lol.

DeletedUser

Bush left so many Bush shaped holes in the walls thinking they were doors it's ridiculous.

DeletedUser

The greatest president in our history. He is the most gifted leader we've had. I feel his leadership gives Americans hope when what we want to do is crawl under the bed and shake with fear. I don't know who else could lead us through this crisis right now better than him. Thanks for asking.

Ya, ima agree with Violette, he hasn't done a single thing yet, I dont understand in your views how he's the greatest president ever. But that's your reviews and I must respect that, I on the other hand, didnt want either McCain or Obama to win the election.

Haha, thats kinda funny with my new sig and all lol.

DeletedUser

I think we'd have been a lot better off if Bush and Rove's dirty campaigning hadn't destroyed McCain in 2000 and he'd been president for the past 8 years.

DeletedUser

Also, McCain's plan to send more troops to Iraq instead of less did really help.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I realized something a few days ago, Bush didn't actually do anything until right at the very end. Practically everything was "run it past the Vice President office" which is Cheney, the decisions he made himself Cheney hated but they we're fairly decent.

Moral: Don't be stupid, human beings are fish can and will co-exist peacefully.

Edit: When Mc Cain straight talks you (or tries to) he seems to give away to fact that he's not going to change the way things are covered up. He'd be perfectly happy having the government in the USA functioning as it does now, coming clean every once in a while. I thorught part of playing the political game was not admitting it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

it will be good to see if obama lives upto all the hype!! hes got alot on his plate to put right...

I guess the months and years to come will be make or break time!

DeletedUser

alg_obama_door.jpg

oh, nice, mr. president... nice

Hey i was wondering of all the people who live in the u.s. what they think of our president Obama and what he is going to do for the u.s? I personally believe that he will change the entirety of our country for the benefit of the good. Our country is in dire need of change and he will help us. So i was wondering what everyone else thinks he will do?

Are you sure you want to know what I think?

DeletedUser

You found a picture with a funny text on the interwebz!

It haz to be truu!!!

DeletedUser8950

to put it politely S.O.S as every other president promise change and give us nothin but CHUMP change

oh and he doesent even come CLOSE to being the greatest president not even the greatest in my life time .
Yup. All politicians promise to change countries. How do you think Bush got too power?
It suprises me how ignorant people are to what a politician promise means most(not all) of the time
"Blah blah blah what everyone wants to hear so they'll vote for me not the other guy. I don't actually have a hope of implementing this"

Status
Not open for further replies.