Votes: 28 16.8%
  • NO

Votes: 45 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22575

Umm...no... I was thinking an extra 10% of the item value. From 1700 - 2200 to 1870 - 2420

All of these increases you are discussing are already built into the system from increased Labor Points and from the Premmie advantage of Higher Income.

DeletedUser23359

Why cant they keep changing it like every2 days?? i MEAN MAKE IT 4 HOURS LATE EVERY 2 days?

DeletedUser27354

Guys, why would this affect you so much? On the .ro/.hu/.no/ and so on Romanians/Hungarians/Norwegians play so when it's night in real life it's also in the game... the only server where many people from different continents may play is .net
what if they made a .com one for americans and leave the .net for the brits

DeletedUser9470

i dont see where the problem is in terms of timezones.
nearly every day i set a load of work for the night.
and when my character wakes at around 10 again i set a load of work so working day and night.
how this can affect your game is the advantages set in this idea. you cannot argue that the night graphics idea is a bad idea as this has no effect whatsoever on your game.
except for elmyr who has issues with seeing his screen at night.
ITS IN FRONT OF YOU!

joking man joking!
:p

Deleted User - 1278415

i dont see where the problem is in terms of timezones.
nearly every day i set a load of work for the night.
and when my character wakes at around 10 again i set a load of work so working day and night.
how this can affect your game is the advantages set in this idea. you cannot argue that the night graphics idea is a bad idea as this has no effect whatsoever on your game.
except for elmyr who has issues with seeing his screen at night.
ITS IN FRONT OF YOU!

joking man joking!
:p

What if the time zones of worlds were changed to compensate to allow maps to have equal night/day ?
Rough sketch... um needs work... not suggesting final.. please dont flame :mad: me for or putting the wrong country for a time zone. I'd suggest using the popular time zones from around the world that actually play the game... and since we dont have 24 worlds.. we have to leave a few out.. like the ocean islands zones for now.

w1 had +1 GMT UK
w2 had +2 GMT German
w3 had -3 GMT South America
w4 had -4 GMT South America
w5 had -5 GMT Canada/Eastern US
w6 had -6 GMT Canada Mexico Central US
w7 had -7 GMT Canada Mountain Time US
w8 had -8 GMT Canada Pacific time US
w9 had -9 GMT Alaska
w10 had -10 GMT Hawaii US
w11 had +10 GMT Australia
w12 had +8 GMT Australia China
w13 had +6 GMT India.. close 5.5??? really?
w14 had +5 GMT Russia

Reference
timezones.gif

DeletedUser24160

Better Add India to!

Atleast *% of the players Are from India

GMT +5:30

DeletedUser

great idea, i like the more damage idea, now days i don;t get damaged at job. will take the chance and get more stuff.

DeletedUser22575

Croka still needs to update this by the different zones in accordance with good feathers post..

until that has been addressed (the different time zones) this is probable not moving anywhere...

DeletedUser27354

i dont like it because the time would be all jacked up i try for exp not just money and i would be on only at the game night

NO

DeletedUser

Croka still needs to update this by the different zones in accordance with good feathers post..

until that has been addressed (the different time zones) this is probable not moving anywhere...

What? Why me? What am I supposed to do?
How can I update this?

DeletedUser

I think this is a rather nice idea, but as many have already said, players on the .net servers come from all around the world. I'm from Europe and wouldn't really care if night time was going to be the same as irl, but still atop of being unfair, 12h night/day is too much i think.

Why couldn't we have 8h rotations?

That way it would make sense if you set yourself to sleep at nightfall, and then wake up 8 hours later and it's sunrise. The good thing with 8h rotations is that one day you'll have 1 day and 2 nights, but the next day you'll have 2 days and 1 night. This would make it a little less unfair.

The other option would be to set rotations on a 6hours basis, but i think that would be too short. Anyway I think you get my point

DeletedUser23359

It needs to keep on getting changed everyday.. by 2-3 hours
Thats to be done by the devs... NOT croka..

Why are the Mods... waiting to give this to the devs???

DeletedUser27354

because it sucks for people in dif time zones
I dont see this happening until they make a .com for Americans and leave the .net for the Brits

Status
Not open for further replies.