Newbie Starter Guide

Discussion in 'Questions & Guides' started by Denisero, Mar 10, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Arty Greison

Arty Greison Guest

great guide

As a noob to this game, I think this guide gave great insight to how the game is played and also will help in the path taken as I gain more experience. Thanks for the time you took to assist!!:D

2. Peraz

Peraz Guest

Soldier is not only good for dueling. Soldiers best in forts too

3. I agree

yes, thank you for taking the time to make this guide.

4. maximas76

maximas76 Guest

newbie again

i was lvl 100 and something a few months ago in world 1 tryed logging back in an seam to be a newbie again any way of recover my charactor i been playing for years spent money on the game and i would like to continue use my kicka$$ dueler :)

5. Duduie

Duduie Guest

No, sorry. You were inactive for over 45 days. Inactive characters get deleted after 45 days.

6. Elmyr

Elmyr Guest

If you're going to be away for an extended period you need to use vacation mode (Settings > Vacation) which will protect your account for 60 days. If you don't manually cancel it before then and it runs out, you'll then have 45 days before deletion.

7. maximas76

maximas76 Guest

if that the case bye game. played since 09 :((((((((((((

8. i got alot out of it cant figure out how to use guns or ride animals thanx:)

9. Lord Melnkor

Lord Melnkor Guest

All you do it equip them and they work automatically when you duel/fort fight and travel somewhere.

10. Miss Shay

Miss Shay New Member

I can't figure out how to open the bank window. I know I need to be in a town, but how do I get into a town? Nothing here has been helpful so far and the links to The West Stats page go nowhere - the domain name has expired.

11. Pankreas PorFavor

Pankreas PorFavor Well-Known Member

when you open a town, in the bottom of the picture there is a "sign post" that you can click and set to walk to that town.
    if you open a town shop (tailor, gunsmith, general store) you have a similar button just below the name of the store. click it, and you will walk to town.

btw. for these types of questions it will probably be much faster to get an answer if you use in game chat :)

12. lulumcnoob

lulumcnoob Well-Known Member

There is a Wiki for the game, which might have some useful information for you, and asking in the in-game chat will usually get you the best/fastest answers like Pank said :)

N o x likes this.
  13. Hay Jay

Hay Jay Member