Newbie Starter Guide

DeletedUser

great guide

As a noob to this game, I think this guide gave great insight to how the game is played and also will help in the path taken as I gain more experience. Thanks for the time you took to assist!!:D

DeletedUser

newbie again

i was lvl 100 and something a few months ago in world 1 tryed logging back in an seam to be a newbie again any way of recover my charactor i been playing for years spent money on the game and i would like to continue use my kicka$$ dueler :)

DeletedUser

No, sorry. You were inactive for over 45 days. Inactive characters get deleted after 45 days.

DeletedUser

i was lvl 100 and something a few months ago in world 1 tryed logging back in an seam to be a newbie again any way of recover my charactor i been playing for years spent money on the game and i would like to continue use my kicka$$ dueler :)
If you're going to be away for an extended period you need to use vacation mode (Settings > Vacation) which will protect your account for 60 days. If you don't manually cancel it before then and it runs out, you'll then have 45 days before deletion.

DeletedUser

i got alot out of it cant figure out how to use guns or ride animals thanx:)

DeletedUser

All you do it equip them and they work automatically when you duel/fort fight and travel somewhere.

DeletedUser38713

I can't figure out how to open the bank window. I know I need to be in a town, but how do I get into a town? Nothing here has been helpful so far and the links to The West Stats page go nowhere - the domain name has expired.

Pankreas PorFavor

when you open a town, in the bottom of the picture there is a "sign post" that you can click and set to walk to that town.
if you open a town shop (tailor, gunsmith, general store) you have a similar button just below the name of the store. click it, and you will walk to town.

btw. for these types of questions it will probably be much faster to get an answer if you use in game chat :)

DeletedUser15368

I can't figure out how to open the bank window. I know I need to be in a town, but how do I get into a town? Nothing here has been helpful so far and the links to The West Stats page go nowhere - the domain name has expired.
There is a Wiki for the game, which might have some useful information for you, and asking in the in-game chat will usually get you the best/fastest answers like Pank said :)