New item proposal

DeletedUser

Because you wanted to go to a time when the west didn't have guns, and it never didn't have guns, unless it's just Indians and Mexicans here!

DeletedUser

*jack sparrow voice*

you're not making any sense, mate.

Guns have been in The West since the settlers came, that's why they are in the game.

DeletedUser

me im not making sence my idea is that say world 10 is set before guns so it will be different from this game so that there are differetn weapons

DeletedUser

But that wouldn't be realistic because there wasn't a time when there were no guns. The game is what it is. That's all, and nothing different. Why make a version that wouldn't fix anything?

DeletedUser

no there was a time when there was no guns duh.

but instead of guns like spears bow and arrow, blow darts etc

DeletedUser

I love sombreros. That would be cool as heck to have them in the game!

DeletedUser

For indians:

Ribbon shirts, moccasins of different leathers, or colors?, beads for hair/headdress, furs for wearing, indian spears, stone knives, such as limestone, then granite, then obsidian, in terms of the three strengths.

For Mexicans:

Sombreros, well obviously. and that's about it. We already have ponchos/serapes, so there's not so much anything to add. Hahaha.

DeletedUser

all goos other than the weapoons really as theyre inlikely to get in i think

and what about the other classes like i said before i want to look like mortician

DeletedUser5046

a black set of dress.....wit stats for building/ making coffins at 30 - 50% exp....

DeletedUser

i want the hat :)

the trapper hat as well that would be kl
more hats like the duellers have
quaker outfit
mercenary outfit and
cavarlryman outfit and hat

this is just from looking at the small pic what id like to be added

DeletedUser

The mortician hat is available at your local tailor around level 10 I believe. Other stuff is well... it's a role playing game, use your imagination. Hahaha.

DeletedUser

there are top hats available. as well as black suits. just gotta find a real high level tailor. check the west stat item lists.

DeletedUser

Beat is Catface, the mortician avatar is wearing a black top hat. It doesn't look too different to me. Its definately a black top hat. Look at the picture carefully.

undertaker.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: