New item proposal

DeletedUser

get over the hump of 30 LP for cutting wood and ya will find wood each time
or do you get sick of doing any job that you do once a day ?

DeletedUser

well what other items i mean

cowboy has his hat and shoes
maybe stuff for the mortician i want his hat so bad

and womans clothes even though im a guy i mean if youre a girl you only have the tutu and it doesnt even help you
Its actually the black top hat that the mortician is wearing which is quite expensive.

DeletedUser

Back on topic, I can do some research on specific articles of clothing from Mexican and Indian tradition. But I won't unless a mod thinks it'd be a good idea.

DeletedUser

The men's clothes in Mexico weren't a lot different from those of the men from Europe. The main things that come to mind for me are sombreros, serapes and Charros. It might be nice to have a buckskin jacket and moccassins too.

DeletedUser

i would like to see maybe a world of the west which is set just before guns so that you have more of a bow and arrow feel to it but its to early in the beta to be thinking of different worlds.

and yes i to are sick of looking for wood but what do you do.

DeletedUser5046

not really...cuz sombrero have wider rims...and i like those beady looking thing hanging around it...^^

DeletedUser

not really i may give you some hyperlinks and yay the angel i sback onine

DeletedUser5046

hahaha...*hugs the kitty*

is tat your answer for bart?

just a thought:

•somberos for quest
(you decide the items)

DeletedUser

roll of cloth
eh
leather
tomatoe or orange for dye
lasso for the shape of the hat

thats all i can think if unless you can use clothes does anyone else have an idea but i like the idea of making items clothes.

DeletedUser5046

Lasso : another quest...

cuz we aint got lasso in-game yet..so that would be another proposal...tis will make a chain..

DeletedUser

no you can catching horses

i would have said string but we dont have that

DeletedUser

i would like to see maybe a world of the west which is set just before guns so that you have more of a bow and arrow feel to it but its to early in the beta to be thinking of different worlds.

and yes i to are sick of looking for wood but what do you do.

Guns came with the original settlers from England.. haha.