New item proposal

DeletedUser

I think there is one significant Old Western object that is missing in this game up to now. Since this game is associated with Mexicans, why don't they put Mexican sombreros as a new form of headgear? We do have Mexican ponchos but we don't have Mexican sombreros like what this Mexican avatar has on his back.

mexican.jpg

DeletedUser

yeah, i like sombreros

and a lasso should be a new kind of weapon. lol. a hostage type weapon,

DeletedUser

Maybe the Mexican sombreros should also come in different color variations with of course unique skill bonuses.

DeletedUser

if they are made they will do like the top ht with a different coloured rimm (lol)
but yes good idea but what next mexican clapper things and shoes

DeletedUser

You mean the hats will have different colored bands that are tied around them. Exactly. We just like to have items like that.

DeletedUser

the only thing they are good for is hat dances. there are Conquistador swords in the game too but i dont see an anyone representing Spain.

DeletedUser

Its quite fun if they have sort of strength and duel skill related bonuses.

DeletedUser

Maybe a sombrero to go with each poncho .
More (well thought out ) stuff in the game is good .
I can't see a reason to argue against this .

DeletedUser

I suppose I wondered why A) there are no pants, but I've already seen twelve threads on this in the last week, B) there are distinct Indian and Mexican classes, but a severe lacking of Indian and Mexican clothing when compared to the traditional clothing. Ponchos, and Indian necklaces, but only tomahawks when it comes to weapons.

I'd say throwing in some new items, even if it meant duplicate bonuses, just for the sake of being able to dress correctly, as opposed to wearing an Indian necklace, a Mexican poncho, and a pair of good ol' American boots, as well as using some rotten piece of wood you found in a holster made of dried cactus on your hip, would be quite nifty indeed. I created an Indian character for roleplaying, and da**it, he needs Indian clothes!

DeletedUser

new clothes i think will be added for the different classes as like you said there is not many indian and mexican clothes and only one good pair of builder shoes :(

but the thing with the whole outfit is a good idea so if you have matching shoes clothing hat and neck and maybe a choice of items you get an extra boost i think that would be good as it would be encouragable to people to try and get the rest of the outfit

also does anyone know where you find the tuto

DeletedUser

Well if I am not mistaken, why is the best construction shoes today is still the cheap but very affordable brown ragged shoes with + 4 construction? They should put some cooler(of course more expensive) construction shoes.

DeletedUser5046

then the next thing you know you have a rhytmic guitar with you singing mexican songs...

*and yes i love the sombreros..i was in the amusement park lst night and have seen many peeps wearin diffrerent sombreros..and i thought it would be fun to go along wit a colorful ponchos*