New bond shop - what did you get in a box?

DeletedUser

Steel lined chest:
Fancy Steason
Black booths

(2 worlds... and there have gone my 175 upbs in each one :()

DeletedUser25892

100% Premium Chest, the Unique Chests are garbage.

+1

Also save up for premium...

Also, why would anyone post here about what crappy item they get and then act like it was a total waste...I mean it is in the end a gambling process....If you are concerned about what you will get don't buy them...I mean the steel lined chests didn't always give you everything you wanted in the past...what makes you think that when you buy one now with nuggets/bonds it will be any different?

Again, if you really want to have the highest chance of getting something go Premium.....but remember you can always get cheyennes, bob builders, allens...ect...but you can also get Williams, Pat F Garretts, conchises..ect...

MM2099

scratch everything i said :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14006

Decided against the premium chests as too many folk with bad items rewarded so bought 5 x steel chests on world one instead.

Got 4 not not so great items, Fancy Dress Coat, Fancy Stetson, Fancy Knee Breaches and a Fancy Cartridge Belt but was redeemed on the fifth steel chest when I was rewarded with George Crook's Army Pants.

DeletedUser25892

I got three of those in my closet derek...when you going to put on some real man's pants? haha :p

Although I am still confused...now the premium chests state $5000+ which means notes, keys, rudolph..ect cannot be found in those boxes?

DeletedUser33585

50 bonds for an item up to $5000

I got a worn out sling shot - not impressed at all

DeletedUser15699

From what i've seen and heard so far the best thing is to save your bonds for premium chests. I wonder if the chests bought with nuggets and those bought with bonds give equal rewards.

DeletedUser3583

Having seen all the negative posts but having no other use for my bonds, I decided to give it a try. Rare Item Bag - 1 Coyote tooth

I'm not sure if its the tooth that was rare (I think most coyotes have teeth!) or the fact that I bought the bag that was rare. Either way the bag is now off my Christmas list. All I need now is to find a coyote missing a tooth and give him my one.

DeletedUser25892

Having seen all the negative posts but having no other use for my bonds, I decided to give it a try. Rare Item Bag - 1 Coyote tooth

I'm not sure if its the tooth that was rare (I think most coyotes have teeth!) or the fact that I bought the bag that was rare. Either way the bag is now off my Christmas list. All I need now is to find a coyote missing a tooth and give him my one.

You seem surprised? The rare bag contains a rare product and although there is no definition on what % of being able to find the product make it rare, but the Coyote Tooth is a harder to find product...hence making it rare...

MM2099

DeletedUser

I'm really curious about steel drops now. I've only opened two since bonds were implemented. On the first one it was my field cook and I was hoping for a goulash recipe since recipes are in the description. I got the hottest chili recipe, which wasn't bad. On the next world where I opened a steel I got another chili recipe. Not a field cook this time.

Slygoxx

I recently received a buffalo bill's leg guards in a steel chest. And a harmonica's and calamity janes. Also received some fancy stuff, opened about 15 steel chests I think.

DeletedUser

I recently received a buffalo bill's leg guards in a steel chest. And a harmonica's and calamity janes. Also received some fancy stuff, opened about 15 steel chests I think.
Good to hear. I was afraid all named items were unique and premium only.

DeletedUser12584

Steel Chest: Golden Music Box Recipe - lvl 600 crafting - Blacksmith

DeletedUser

Steel Chest: Golden Music Box Recipe - lvl 600 crafting - Blacksmith

I do wonder what the drop rate of recipes is. It seems too high, which costs you named items and completely drops the value of the 600 recipes considering how few can even use them.

DeletedUser

I do wonder what the drop rate of recipes is. It seems too high, which costs you named items and completely drops the value of the 600 recipes considering how few can even use them.

And this causes another thing, "first" 600 recipes are much rarer. On a world i play, i've seen all 600 recipes that give final product, but none 600 recipe that give materials for final product.

DeletedUser25892

I'm really curious about steel drops now. I've only opened two since bonds were implemented. On the first one it was my field cook and I was hoping for a goulash recipe since recipes are in the description. I got the hottest chili recipe, which wasn't bad. On the next world where I opened a steel I got another chili recipe. Not a field cook this time.

I too have opened several Steel Chests and it actually seems as they have shifted the items in here to be literally Rare, Precise, Fancy items as the description states as I got all top level items (for all item classes) and got several fancy items. Seems they are the better buy IMHO than the premiums now. (premiums can give you a note for goodness sake....and cheyennes pants?)

MM2099

DeletedUser

Thanks for the 25 free bonds ... every little helps (and is appreciated)

Spaceydk

I opened around 30-35 steels.
Got 3 Tonic Peddler and one Master Saddler, I am a Field Cook, so in my opinion the drop rate are waaaay to high, all 4 recipes were the $10K one.
For the rest I actually had a lot more success with the items than I did before the shop so the steels have improved I think.

Last edited: