New and Improved FOUR-word story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22685

The truck smashed into a large Twinkie factory and the Twinkies spilled into an empty ice-cream container that also contained a huge gunk of monochrome Oompa-Loompas.
"Holy mother of god, can you please tell me that I can eat at least some of the ice-cream please?" asked the rotund mayor.
The mayor then farted a record breaker of almost a full two liters of diet water-
"Seriously, what the heck?" said the alien who had come out of the UFO next door, bearing with him bear pie.
"What are you thinking?" asked Danny Butterman, who was really Butters incognito.
He desperately wanted the monochrome Oompa-Loompas from a scary movie called Harry Potter and they had a big round boil on their noses. He sat down on his head while eating a large hairy arctic fox.
"Meow," said the foxy fox. He proceeded to perform a creative magic trick.
"Whoosh!" went his magical UHF, while it banged into the invisible brachiosaurus that

DeletedUser

The truck smashed into a large Twinkie factory and the Twinkies spilled into an empty ice-cream container that also contained a huge gunk of monochrome Oompa-Loompas.
"Holy mother of god, can you please tell me that I can eat at least some of the ice-cream please?" asked the rotund mayor.
The mayor then farted a record breaker of almost a full two liters of diet water-
"Seriously, what the heck?" said the alien who had come out of the UFO next door, bearing with him bear pie.
"What are you thinking?" asked Danny Butterman, who was really Butters incognito.
He desperately wanted the monochrome Oompa-Loompas from a scary movie called Harry Potter and they had a big round boil on their noses. He sat down on his head while eating a large hairy arctic fox.
"Whoosh!" went his magical UHF, while it banged into the invisible brachiosaurus that neighed loudly, he jumped

DeletedUser22685

"Whoosh!" went his magical UHF, while it banged into the invisible brachiosaurus that neighed loudly, he jumped so high that even

DeletedUser

"Whoosh!" went his magical UHF, while it banged into the invisible brachiosaurus that neighed loudly, he jumped so high that even a duck couldn't poop

DeletedUser22685

"Whoosh!" went his magical UHF, while it banged into the invisible brachiosaurus that neighed loudly, he jumped so high that even a duck couldn't poop rapidly enough for him.

DeletedUser

"Whoosh!" went his magical UHF, while it banged into the invisible brachiosaurus that neighed loudly, he jumped so high that even a duck couldn't poop rapidly enough for him. He dodged some poop

DeletedUser22685

"Whoosh!" went his magical UHF, while it banged into the invisible brachiosaurus that neighed loudly, he jumped so high that even a duck couldn't poop rapidly enough for him. He dodged some poop but the rest hit

DeletedUser

"Whoosh!" went his magical UHF, while it banged into the invisible brachiosaurus that neighed loudly, he jumped so high that even a duck couldn't poop rapidly enough for him. He dodged some poop but the rest hit him in the cheek bone.

DeletedUser22685

"Whoosh!" went his magical UHF, while it banged into the invisible brachiosaurus that neighed loudly, he jumped so high that even a duck couldn't poop rapidly enough for him. He dodged some poop but the rest hit him in the cheek bone. He removed his scalpel

DeletedUser

"Whoosh!" went his magical UHF, while it banged into the invisible brachiosaurus that neighed loudly, he jumped so high that even a duck couldn't poop rapidly enough for him. He dodged some poop but the rest hit him in the cheek bone. He removed his scalpel and started chopping up

DeletedUser22685

"Whoosh!" went his magical UHF, while it banged into the invisible brachiosaurus that neighed loudly, he jumped so high that even a duck couldn't poop rapidly enough for him. He dodged some poop but the rest hit him in the cheek bone. He removed his scalpel and started chopping up his arch nemesis' left

DeletedUser

"Whoosh!" went his magical UHF, while it banged into the invisible brachiosaurus that neighed loudly, he jumped so high that even a duck couldn't poop rapidly enough for him. He dodged some poop but the rest hit him in the cheek bone. He removed his scalpel and started chopping up his arch nemesis' left butt. He chopped, slashed

DeletedUser22685

"Whoosh!" went his magical UHF, while it banged into the invisible brachiosaurus that neighed loudly, he jumped so high that even a duck couldn't poop rapidly enough for him. He dodged some poop but the rest hit him in the cheek bone. He removed his scalpel and started chopping up his arch nemesis' left butt. He chopped, slashed and gnawed at it

DeletedUser

"Whoosh!" went his magical UHF, while it banged into the invisible brachiosaurus that neighed loudly, he jumped so high that even a duck couldn't poop rapidly enough for him. He dodged some poop but the rest hit him in the cheek bone. He removed his scalpel and started chopping up his arch nemesis' left butt. He chopped, slashed and gnawed at it until it broken and crumbled.

DeletedUser22685

"Whoosh!" went his magical UHF, while it banged into the invisible brachiosaurus that neighed loudly, he jumped so high that even a duck couldn't poop rapidly enough for him. He dodged some poop but the rest hit him in the cheek bone. He removed his scalpel and started chopping up his arch nemesis' left butt. He chopped, slashed and gnawed at it until it broke and crumbled.
Meanwhile, futurama1001 forgot who

DeletedUser

"Whoosh!" went his magical UHF, while it banged into the invisible brachiosaurus that neighed loudly, he jumped so high that even a duck couldn't poop rapidly enough for him. He dodged some poop but the rest hit him in the cheek bone. He removed his scalpel and started chopping up his arch nemesis' left butt. He chopped, slashed and gnawed at it until it broke and crumbled.
Meanwhile, futurama1001 forgot who the heck is he.

DeletedUser

Meanwhile, futurama1001 forgot who the heck is he. Jumping up and dancing,

DeletedUser

Meanwhile, futurama1001 forgot who the heck is he. Jumping up and dancing,he broke his leg,

DeletedUser

Meanwhile, futurama1001 forgot who the heck is he. Jumping up and dancing,he broke his leg, so he shot himself.

DeletedUser

Meanwhile, futurama1001 forgot who the heck is he. Jumping up and dancing,he broke his leg, so he shot himself. His mother cried Futurama

Status
Not open for further replies.