New and Improved FOUR-word story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14280

Rules (read these):
[spoil] Four words exactly.
For the purpose of this thread, I define a word as having a space, comma, full stop, or similar punctuation after it.
Words like "e-mail", "10%" and "overgrown" count as one word each, "Hey-can-you-direct-me-to-the-train-station-thanks!" does not count as one word.

No profanity.
If you bleep out swear words, bleep them out entirely. That means ████ or ****.
That way, there's no proof that it's a swear word except that it's bleeped.

No sex stuff.
That means no describing sexual activity, no matter how many slang words you use to disguise it.
Describing love, marriage, and having kids is okay.

Use proper English.
No OMGWTHBBQROFLMAOCOPTERing like I do in the rep messages, thanks.

Going off topic.
If you want to go off-topic in a post, either post the off-topic part in italics or in brackets.[/spoil]
-----=====-----=====-----

The truck smashed into

Deleted User - 819397

The truck smashed into a large Twinkie factory and the Twinkies spilled

DeletedUser14280

The truck smashed into a large Twinkie factory and the Twinkies spilled into an empty ice-cream

Deleted User - 819397

The truck smashed into a large Twinkie factory and the Twinkies spilled into an empty ice-cream container that also contained

DeletedUser20269

The truck smashed into a large Twinkie factory and the Twinkies spilled into an empty ice-cream container that also contained a huge gunk of

DeletedUser14280

The truck smashed into a large Twinkie factory and the Twinkies spilled into an empty ice-cream container that also contained a huge gunk of monochrome Oompa-Loompas. "Holy

DeletedUser20269

The truck smashed into a large Twinkie factory and the Twinkies spilled into an empty ice-cream container that also contained a huge gunk of monochrome Oompa-Loompas. "Holy mother of god, can

DeletedUser

The truck smashed into a large Twinkie factory and the Twinkies spilled into an empty ice-cream container that also contained a huge gunk of monochrome Oompa-Loompas. "Holy mother of god, can you please tell me

DeletedUser20269

The truck smashed into a large Twinkie factory and the Twinkies spilled into an empty ice-cream container that also contained a huge gunk of monochrome Oompa-Loompas. "Holy mother of god, can you please tell me that I can eat

Deleted User - 819397

The truck smashed into a large Twinkie factory and the Twinkies spilled into an empty ice-cream container that also contained a huge gunk of monochrome Oompa-Loompas. "Holy mother of god, can you please tell me that I can eat at least some of

fossil1999

The truck smashed into a large Twinkie factory and the Twinkies spilled into an empty ice-cream container that also contained a huge gunk of monochrome Oompa-Loompas. "Holy mother of god, can you please tell me that I can eat at least some of the ice-cream please?

DeletedUser14280

The truck smashed into a large Twinkie factory and the Twinkies spilled into an empty ice-cream container that also contained a huge gunk of monochrome Oompa-Loompas.
"Holy mother of god, can you please tell me that I can eat at least some of the ice-cream please?" asked the rotund mayor.

DeletedUser

The truck smashed into a large Twinkie factory and the Twinkies spilled into an empty ice-cream container that also contained a huge gunk of monochrome Oompa-Loompas.
"Holy mother of god, can you please tell me that I can eat at least some of the ice-cream please?" asked the rotund mayor.The mayor then farted

DeletedUser14280

"Holy mother of god, can you please tell me that I can eat at least some of the ice-cream please?" asked the rotund mayor.
The mayor then farted a record breaker of

DeletedUser20269

The mayor then farted a record breaker of almost a full two

DeletedUser13682

The mayor then farted a record breaker of almost a full two liters of diet water,

DeletedUser14280

The mayor then farted a record breaker of almost a full two liters of diet water-
"Seriously, what the heck?"

DeletedUser

The mayor then farted a record breaker of almost a full two liters of diet water-
"Seriously, what the heck?" said the alien who

DeletedUser13682

"Seriously, what the heck?" said the alien who had come out of

Status
Not open for further replies.