New and Improved FOUR-word story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14280

The truck smashed into a large Twinkie factory and the Twinkies spilled into an empty ice-cream container that also contained a huge gunk of monochrome Oompa-Loompas.
"Holy mother of god, can you please tell me that I can eat at least some of the ice-cream please?" asked the rotund mayor.
The mayor then farted a record breaker of almost a full two liters of diet water-
"Seriously, what the heck?" said the alien who had come out of the UFO next door,

(FYI? Acronyms are allowed as one word, if they're sensible.)

DeletedUser13682

The truck smashed into a large Twinkie factory and the Twinkies spilled into an empty ice-cream container that also contained a huge gunk of monochrome Oompa-Loompas.
"Holy mother of god, can you please tell me that I can eat at least some of the ice-cream please?" asked the rotund mayor.
The mayor then farted a record breaker of almost a full two liters of diet water-
"Seriously, what the heck?" said the alien who had come out of the UFO next door, bearing with him bear

fossil1999

"Seriously, what the heck?" said the alien who had come out of the UFO next door, bearing with him bear pie, what are you

DeletedUser14280

"Seriously, what the heck?" said the alien who had come out of the UFO next door, bearing with him bear pie.
"What are you thinking?" asked Danny Butterman.

DeletedUser13682

"Seriously, what the heck?" said the alien who had come out of the UFO next door, bearing with him bear pie.
"What are you thinking?" asked Danny Butterman, who was really Butters

DeletedUser

"What are you thinking?" asked Danny Butterman, who was really Butters incognito.
He desperately wanted

DeletedUser14280

"What are you thinking?" asked Danny Butterman, who was really Butters incognito.
He desperately wanted the monochrome Oompa-Loompas

DeletedUser13682

He desperately wanted the monochrome Oompa-Loompas from a scary movie

DeletedUser

He desperately wanted the monochrome Oompa-Loompas from a scary movie called Harry Potter and

DeletedUser13682

He desperately wanted the monochrome Oompa-Loompas from a scary movie called Harry Potter and they had a big

DeletedUser22685

He desperately wanted the monochrome Oompa-Loompas from a scary movie called Harry Potter and they had a big round boil on their

DeletedUser

He desperately wanted the monochrome Oompa-Loompas from a scary movie called Harry Potter and they had a big round boil on their noses. He sat down

DeletedUser22685

He desperately wanted the monochrome Oompa-Loompas from a scary movie called Harry Potter and they had a big round boil on their noses. He sat down on his head while

DeletedUser

He desperately wanted the monochrome Oompa-Loompas from a scary movie called Harry Potter and they had a big round boil on their noses. He sat down on his head while eat a large hairy

DeletedUser22685

He desperately wanted the monochrome Oompa-Loompas from a scary movie called Harry Potter and they had a big round boil on their noses. He sat down on his head while eating a large hairy arctic fox.
"Meow," said

DeletedUser

He desperately wanted the monochrome Oompa-Loompas from a scary movie called Harry Potter and they had a big round boil on their noses. He sat down on his head while eating a large hairy arctic fox.
"Meow," said the foxy fox. He

DeletedUser22685

"Meow," said the foxy fox. He proceeded to perform a

DeletedUser

"Meow," said the foxy fox. He proceeded to perform a creative magic trick. Whoosh

DeletedUser22685

"Meow," said the foxy fox. He proceeded to perform a creative magic trick.
"Whoosh!" went his magical UHF

DeletedUser

"Meow," said the foxy fox. He proceeded to perform a creative magic trick.
"Whoosh!" went his magical UHF, while it banged into

Status
Not open for further replies.