Nazibusters!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8950
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You edited my post?!

However shall I recover from this crushing blow?

They don't come much thicker than you, do they?

DeletedUser

However shall I recover from this crushing blow?

You could always reply with "lol you iz fail" or some even more original smack, like "lol you live in your moms basement". Or talk about how great you are because you're the 5th greatest poster on this board!!!

DeletedUser

Well you do fail an awful lot.
And I only said that you lived in your mam's basement because I assumed that you did.
And if you can't take a joke, then don't mess with a jokester.

Now try and say something that you won't regret. I know it must be hard for you, but just try.

DeletedUser

You could always reply with "lol you iz fail" or some even more original smack, like "lol you live in your moms basement". Or talk about how great you are because you're the 5th greatest poster on this board!!!

You're not funny. At all.

DeletedUser

Well you do fail an awful lot.
And I only said that you lived in your mam's basement because I assumed that you did.
And if you can't take a joke, then don't mess with a jokester.

Now try and say something that you won't regret. I know it must be hard for you, but just try.

- This fourm was too dull without an Irish voice of reason... Or voice of the people... WELCOME BACK!!! - David Schofield
- You are awesome Oisin...you should take that show to Las Vegas - Denisero
- he is special because he treat us special...and he is smart...te fact tat most of te smart people on tis forum cant deny - Angelaiah013
- A toast to Nikkorien, who got me through my insomnia one night..

You don't see me quoting self-gratification on my profile. I'm starting to think this forum means a lot to you.....maybe that whole "5th best poster" thing was more serious than you admit, no?:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

Nah, when I made that sig, everyone was doing narcissistic-quote-sigs.

And yeah. I'm madly in love with myself.

But I have good reason to be. Ask anybody in Cork. Ask anybody I know, anywhere.

DeletedUser

[/b]You don't see me quoting self-gratification on my profile. I'm starting to think this forum means a lot to you.....maybe that whole "5th best poster" thing was more serious than you admit, no?:eek:hmy:[/color]

You are a Troller, aren't you! :laugh:

Playing Target didn't work to disguise you, so move on to fresher waters toko, we know who you are!

DeletedUser8950

Toko, toko, toko. You try so hard, but you still fail every time. I actually feel kind of sorry for you.
*sees toko's last post*
Actually, I don't have any sympathy.

DeletedUser

Was I being defensive?

No. Not really.

You want to see me being defensive? Ask me what's the longest I've ever stayed sober.

DeletedUser

We're doing stereotypes? Alright, then:

You're Californian. So I'm guessing you've never done a day's work in your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.